UCT Online Applications 2023/2024
UCT Online Applications 2023/2024: UCT Application 2023-2024 closing dates Form
The online application for the 2023-2024 academic year at the University of Cape Town (UCT) is already open, and it will close on September 30, 2023. As a result, the University of Cape Town’s management board is encouraging all interested individuals to apply online as soon as possible before the 2023 application deadline.
- Application procedure
In order to apply online you will need a working email address and your South African identity number, or, if you are an international applicant, your passport number.
The following guidelines may be useful when you apply to UCT: Completed undergraduate application forms must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “2023 UCT Application Form” before the closing date of 31 August 2023. UCT Application 2023-2024
Read Also: UJ Application Form 2022-2023
- When to apply
Applications open in April every year and you should try to submit an application as soon as possible after that date.
- Application Fees
An application fee must be paid for every application, except in the case of most graduates of UCT. Please refer to the fee structure for more information.
- Submitting results and documents
Current learners at school must make sure that all examination results from Grade 11 until September of grade 12 are submitted. Failure to submit these results may result in delays.
Transferring students should submit all transcripts and academic records as early as possible.
- Monitor your application
It is a good idea to monitor the status of your application. You can do this online.
The 2022 admission cycle is open. Remember there will be no late applications for 2023.
- Applicants who need financial assistance must submit their applications on the NSFAS online application system. Applications are now open and close on 30 November 2023. Applications must be completed at http://www.nsfas.org.za/content/how-to-apply.html.
- Postgraduate programmes containing coursework mostly close on 31 October, with the exception of a few programmes and faculties which start to close from May onward. Please refer to the 2023 Directions for Postgraduate Applicants for the relevant closing dates. UCT Application 2023-2024 closing dates Form
Applications for research-only postgraduate programmes do not close. Please select the year in which you wish to start your programme when applying.
SEMESTER STUDY ABROAD (SSA) APPLICANTS
The SSA programme is offered to international students who are pursuing a degree elsewhere and plan to study abroad at UCT for a semester or two for the purposes of international credit mobility. Upon completion of the UCT semester course load, the credits can be transferred to their degree at their home university. SSA credits do not count toward a UCT qualification.
SSA application cycle:
- First semester (which runs from late January to mid-June): applications open in the first week of August and close on 31 October of the preceding year.
- Second semester (which runs from early July to late November): applications open in the second week of January and close on 30 April of the same year.
- For further information, visit Semester Study Abroad.
Read Also: UCT Prospectus 2023
Please remember to submit your application as soon as possible after starting the online application.
NOTE: Supported internet browsers are Internet Explorer 7 – 11 as well as Firefox, Edge, and Chrome. Unsupported browsers are not fully compatible and may prevent you from completing and/or submitting your online application. UCT Application Form 2023-2024.
Visit the University Of Cape Town’s Official Website.