UCT Online Applications 2024-2025
UCT Online Applications 2024-2025: University of Cape Town (UCT) Online Application 2024-2025 opening and closing date Form
The University of Cape Town (UCT) Online Application 2024-2025 academic year opens on 3 April 2023 and close on 31 July 2023 for all undergraduate programmes. UCT does not accept late applications for the 2024 academic year. As a result, the University of Cape Town’s management board is encouraging all interested individuals to apply online at UCT 2024 as soon as possible before the deadline.
- UCT Application procedure for 2024
In order to apply online you will need a working email address and your South African identity number, or, if you are an international applicant, your passport number.
The following guidelines may be useful when you apply to UCT: Completed undergraduate application forms must be sent to email@example.com with the subject line “2024 UCT Application Form” before the closing date of 31 August 2023. UCT Application 2024-2025
Read Also: UJ Application Form 2024-2025
- When to apply at UCT for 2024
Applications for 2024 open on 3 April 2023 and you should try to submit an application as soon as possible before the closing date or deadline.
UCT Application Dates for 2024-2025
- Applications for admission in 2024 open on 3 April 2023 at 12:00 noon.
- The National Benchmark Tests (NBTs) registrations open on 3 April 2023
- The UCT Virtual Open Day is hosted on Microsoft Teams Live on 13 May 2023
- All undergraduate applications close on 31 July 2023. UCT do not accept late applications for 2024.
- Applications for student housing close on 31 July 2023
- The last date to write the NBTs if you wish to be considered for a conditional offer by the Faculty of Health Sciences is 31 July 2023
- The preferred date for the submission of Bachelor of Architectural Studies (BAS) portfolios is 31 July 2023
- The Closing date for the undergraduate programme changes on 31 August 2023. Requests must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Request for programme change”.
- Bachelor of Arts in Fine Art (BA(FA)) portfolios are due on 31 August 2023
- Bachelor of Architectural Studies (BAS) portfolios are due on 30 September 2023
- The last date to write the NBTs for admission to UCT is 14 October 2023
- Finalisation of all international applications to allow sufficient time for visa applications is on 15 November 2023.
- The Deadline for international applicants to attract an offer of admission is 30 November 2023. This is necessary to allow for sufficient time to obtain a study visa.
- Final transcripts for transferring applicants are due on 31 December 2023
UCT Application Fees 2024
An application fee must be paid for every application for 2024, except in the case of most graduates of UCT. Below are the UCT application fee for 2024:
- Undergraduate and postgraduate applications from South Africa and the Southern African Development Community (SADC) region: R100
- Undergraduate and postgraduate applications from outside the SADC region: R300
- Graduate School of Business (GSB) applications from South Africa and African citizens/residents: R1 940
- GSB applications from outside of Africa: USD 300
- Submitting results and documents
Current learners at school must make sure that all examination results from Grade 11 until September of grade 12 are submitted. Failure to submit these results may result in delays.
Transferring students should submit all transcripts and academic records as early as possible.
- Monitor your application
It is a good idea to monitor the status of your application. You can do this online.
See Also: Unisa Application Dates for Second Semester 2024/2025
The 2024 UCT admission cycle is open on 1 April 2023. Remember there will be no late applications for 2024.
- Applicants who need financial assistance must submit their applications on the NSFAS online application system. Applications will be open in September and close on 30 November 2023. Applications must be completed at http://www.nsfas.org.za/content/how-to-apply.html.
- Postgraduate programmes containing coursework mostly close on 31 October, with the exception of a few programmes and faculties which start to close from May onward. Please refer to the 2023 Directions for Postgraduate Applicants for the relevant closing dates. UCT Application 2024-2025 closing dates Form
Applications for research-only postgraduate programmes do not close. Please select the year in which you wish to start your programme when applying. UCT Application 2024 opening date
SEMESTER STUDY ABROAD (SSA) APPLICANTS
The SSA programme is offered to international students who are pursuing a degree elsewhere and plan to study abroad at UCT for a semester or two for the purposes of international credit mobility. Upon completion of the UCT semester course load, the credits can be transferred to their degree at their home university. SSA credits do not count toward a UCT qualification.
SSA application cycle:
- First semester (which runs from late January to mid-June): applications open in the first week of August and close on 31 October of the preceding year.
- Second semester (which runs from early July to late November): applications open in the second week of January and close on 30 April of the same year.
- For further information, visit Semester Study Abroad.
Read Also: UCT Prospectus 2024
Please remember to submit your application as soon as possible after starting the online application.
NOTE: Supported internet browsers are Internet Explorer 7 – 11 as well as Firefox, Edge, and Chrome. Unsupported browsers are not fully compatible and may prevent you from completing and/or submitting your online application. UCT Application Form 2024-2025.
Visit the University Of Cape Town’s Official Website.
OTHER RELATED LINKS: