UCT Online Application 2024/2025
UCT Online Application 2024/2025: UCT Online Details
UNDERGRADUATE APPLICANTS, The 2023 admission cycle is closed. We are not accepting late applications.
Applicants who need financial assistance must submit their applications on the NSFAS online application system. Applications are now open and close on 30 November 2023. Applications must be completed at http://www.nsfas.org.za/content/how-to-apply.html.
Postgraduate programs containing coursework mostly close on 31 October, with the exception of a few programs and faculties which start to close from May onward. Please refer to the 2023 Directions for Postgraduate Applicants for the relevant closing dates.
Applications for research-only postgraduate programs do not close. Please select the year in which you wish to start your program when applying.
SEMESTER STUDY ABROAD (SSA) APPLICANTS
The SSA program is offered to international students who are pursuing a degree elsewhere and plan to study abroad at UCT for a semester or two for the purposes of international credit mobility. Upon completion of the UCT semester course load, the credits can be transferred to their degree at their home university. SSA credits do not count toward a UCT qualification.
SSA application cycle:
- First semester (which runs from late January to mid-June): applications open in the first week of August and close on 31 October of the preceding year.
- Second semester (which runs from early July to late November): applications open in the second week of January and close on 30 April of the same year.
- For further information, visit Semester Study Abroad.
Please remember to submit your application as soon as possible after starting the online application.
NOTE: Supported internet browsers are Internet Explorer 7 – 11 as well as Firefox, Edge, and Chrome. Unsupported browsers are not fully compatible and may prevent you from completing and/or submitting your online application.
Read Also: Honours Degrees & Postgraduate Diplomas
CLICK HERE TO APPLY ONLINE
APPLICATION FOR ADMISSION IN 2024
Please take note of the following:
This is an APPLICATION to study at the University of Cape Town in 2024 | Closing Date: Friday, 29 October 2023
ALL INCOMPLETE APPLICATION FORMS WILL NOT BE PROCESSED AND THE APPLICANT’S ADMISSION TO ACADEMIC PROGRAMMES AS WELL AS PLACEMENT IN A RESIDENCE WHERE APPLICABLE) COULD BE DELAYED
- APPLICATION FEES: Non-refundable fee of R120.00 closing Friday, 29 October 2023 | R250.00 LATE APPLICATION FEE: 01 NOVEMBER – 30 NOVEMBER 2023
- RESIDENCE: Non-refundable fee of R120.00 closing Friday, 29 October 2023
BANKING DETAILS | PLEASE ATTACH THE ORIGINAL DEPOSIT SLIP TO YOUR APPLICATION FORM
- Bank: Standard Bank
- Branch: Alice Branch Code: 05 01 19
- Account Name: University of Fort Hare
- Account Number: 28 210 1357
- Reference: Applicant’s full name
- Swift Code: SBZAZAJJ
The University of Cape Town,
Private Bag X3,
+27 (0)21 650 9111
Please visit the University of Cape Town (UCT)’s Official Website.
OTHER RELATED POST