TUT Other Important Information
- SAP Flying Squad: 10111
- Campus Protection Services (CPS) 24-hour hotline: 021 650 2222/3
- Student Health Services: 021 650 1017/1020
- Ambulance: 999/10177
1. INFORMATION AND PROCEDURES: POSTING AND COLLECTING CERTIFICATES
- If you are not able to attend the graduation ceremony, please inform our office before:
- Send an email to email@example.com otherwise pay penalty of R357
- Collect certificate (only after the ceremonies), Building 21-G13, Pretoria Campus, with proof of identification
- Should you prefer that the certificate be sent by the registered mail, please e-mail the request to firstname.lastname@example.org
- If someone is collecting the certificate on your behalf, they will be required to provide:
- Permission letter, signed by you, clearly indicating your ID number and the ID number of the person collecting the certificate.
- Their own proof of identification (ID book, student card or driver’s license).