TUT Other Important Information
TUT Other Important Information
Tshwane University of Technology: Other Crucial Information for Potential Students
Tshwane University of Technology (TUT) offers a wide range of educational opportunities and support services to prospective students. In addition to registration fees, fees, and contact information, there are other important things to know when considering TUT as an educational institution. This article provides important information to help you make an informed decision about your academic career at TUT. TUT Other Important Information
- The Admission Point Score (APS) does not take Life Orientation or a subject achievement level of 1 into account.
- Without a prior evaluation, prospective students will not be admitted to any program.
Minimum admission requirements
The following is necessary for admission to entry-level programs at TUT in accordance with applicable national laws:
- Bachelor’s degrees: at least four subjects at performance level 4
- Diplomas: at least four subjects at performance level 3. Please verify specific and additional requirements per program as indicated in the brochure.
Admission Point Score (APS)
Check online if you meet the requirements for consideration for admission into the program (s) of your choice before you apply. To use this facility, please visit https://www.tut.ac.za/study-at-tut/i-want-to-study/aps
The applicant must ensure that the proper procedures are followed and that they conform with the terms and criteria set forth and applicable to each grant category in order to be eligible for financing in any academic year. The application won’t be taken into consideration if this isn’t done. No late or incomplete applications will typically be accepted.
For current and pertinent information regarding financing opportunities and eligibility requirements, please visit the Financial Aid webpage at www.tut.ac.za/students/financial.
1. INFORMATION AND PROCEDURES: POSTING AND COLLECTING CERTIFICATES
- If you are not able to attend the graduation ceremony, please inform our office before:
- Send an email to email@example.com otherwise pay a penalty of R357
- Collect certificate (only after the ceremonies), Building 21-G13, Pretoria Campus, with proof of identification
- Should you prefer that the certificate be sent by registered mail, please e-mail the request to firstname.lastname@example.org
- If someone is collecting the certificate on your behalf, they will be required to provide:
- Permission letter, signed by you, clearly indicating your ID number and the ID number of the person collecting the certificate.
- Their own proof of identification (ID book, student card, or driver’s license).
- SAP Flying Squad: 10111
- Campus Protection Services (CPS) 24-hour hotline: 021 650 2222/3
- Student Health Services: 021 650 1017/1020
- Ambulance: 999/10177
To make an informed decision about the Tshwane University of Technology, it is critical to compile the necessary data. You may make well-informed selections and have a fulfilling university experience by being aware of the academic programs, campus locations, student support services, housing alternatives, and extracurricular activities. Visit the official TUT website, get in touch with the Admissions Office or Student Enquiries Office, and take advantage of the resources offered to you to stay informed. TUT is dedicated to giving its students a nurturing and stimulating environment, assuring a well-rounded educational experience.
TUT Contact Centre
Tel: 086 110 2421
SMS Number: 30655
SMS the word TUT, your name, and study program and e-mail to 30655