TUT Online Application 2022/2023
TUT Online Application Status TUT Online Application 2022/2023
Important Information About University Application
Know the things stated below before you apply to Tshwane University of Technology
1. Closing Dates
Make sure you are aware of the closing dates of the various universities you intend to apply towards.
- Your application must reach the University before the closing date in order to be considered.
- For University application dates see the site menu
2. Online Vs Postage or Courier
Be aware of how your application must reach the University. Some universities such as UCT have an online application process while other universities require you to post or courier your application so that they have the physical copy.
- Make sure you allow for the amount of time that postage and delivery takes.
3. Exam Results
Make sure you have all your exam results from Grade 11 and June matric exam marks on hand. You will need to submit these results to the University with the application.
- You will need to submit a certified copy of these results. Never send the originals!
FYI: Some universities require you to complete a National Benchmark Test (NBT). Find out more here and check with the institution if you need to complete one.
4. Make sure all details are correct
Forms can be a pain to fill in, and are often complicated! Go through the forms slowly and make sure you fill in each part of the form carefully so that you do not make mistakes.
- Consider doing your application in pencil before you fill it in in with a pen.
- A black ballpoint pen is usually the accepted method for filling in forms, put the purple pen away!
Prospective students may apply online or complete an Application for Admission form and post it to:
Tshwane University of Technology
Private Bag X680
Address for hand-deliveries and applications in person. All hand-delivered applications and applications submitted in person should be submitted to:
Central Admissions Office
Applications for the following campuses should also be posted to or submitted at the above addresses:
Ga-Rankuwa Campus and
Soshanguve North and South Campus