Tshwane University of Technology (TUT) offers a range of academic support services to its students, including B. Tutoring and mentoring programs that help students achieve academic success. TUT’s tutoring services are designed to assist students who are having difficulty with a particular course or subject. These services are delivered by qualified instructors who are experts in their respective fields. Instructors work with students in individual or group sessions to provide personalized support, answer questions, and help students better understand course content.
To take advantage of TUT’s tutoring and mentoring services, students may visit the university’s Academic Support Center or Student Office. These offices can provide detailed information about available services and connect students to appropriate tutors and mentors.
myTUTor Login Journey
myTUtor is the world’s official learning management system (LMS). Graduated from Tshwane Institute of Technology. An LMS gives you access to online learning content, discussions with instructors and other students, and online assessments. This is your window to access all online learning resources. Content is developed and maintained by academic departments. The LMS is accessible at https://mytutord2l.tut.ac.za using your TUT4Life email address and password (students) or Active Directory credentials (staff).
Top Tips for Students
HOW TO ACCESS AND CHANGE YOUR PASSWORD
- 1. Your Username is your student number.
- 2. Your Password is the same as your TUT4life email password.
- 3. To reset or create a new password click here.
- 4. Submit both your valid student number and identity number (ID).
- 5. To configure a new password, select and retype the new password by applying the on-screen Password Rules.
- 6. Return to the myTUTor home page and log in following 1-2.