Sefako Makgatho Health Sciences University Application Forms 2024/2025
Sefako Makgatho Health Sciences University Application Forms 2024/2025: Download SMU Application Form
Sefako Makgatho Health Sciences University (SMU) is a South African university in Pretoria North, Gauteng Province. Its most recent incarnation debuted on January 1, 2015. It was previously known as the Medical University of South Africa (MEDUNSA) and then as the University of Limpopo campus. It is named after Sefako Makgatho, the South African ANC leader. Since its name change, college students have referred to the group using the acronym of its current name (“SMU”) in a similar manner to how they referred to the organization using the abbreviation “MEDUNSA” prior to the name change. Download SMU Application Form
To apply online, you need access to the internet and a valid email address. Please ensure that you:
- Complete the application accurately and fully.
- Write your names the same as they appear on your identity/passport document.
- Specify the names of the first-choice and second-choice degrees (where applicable)
- Complete the residence section (if applicable).
- Pay the non-refundable application fee of R200.00 and send proof of payment. Use the reference number/student number generated by the system when making a payment
Please remember to upload the following certified and individually scanned documents:
- Certified copy of your ID/passport document (compulsory).
- Certified Grade 11 end-of-year examination results or your National Senior/Matric/IEB Certificate (if you have already completed Grade 12).
- Certified copies of your degree certificate(s) and academic record(s) (if you attended other universities).
- Certified copy of your marriage certificate (if applicable).
- Proof of non-refundable application fee payment of R200.00
A non-refundable application fee of R200 is applicable with all applications and should be deposited to the following Banking Account:
- Bank: Standard Bank
- Account Number: 071 244 395
- Account Name: Sefako Makgatho Health Sciences University (SMU)
- Branch number: 020 909
- Reference: Use your ID number as the reference
NB: No cash should accompany the application form
NB: Any application submitted without an application fee will not be processed. Please ensure that you keep a copy of your proof of payment.
Sefako Makgatho Health Sciences University (SMU) Contact Details
A fully completed application form can be:
- Posted to this address:
Sefako Makgatho Health Sciences University (SMU)
P.O Box 60
Or hand delivers to this address:
- Sefako Makgatho Health Sciences University (SMU)
Student Administration and Registration Office
Clinical Pathology Building
Inquiries can be directed to:
- Contact details: (012) 521 4979/4058/5886/4319/4317/4204
- Email: email@example.com
- Office hours from Monday to Friday: 07h30am – 16h00pm
Visit Sefako Makgatho Health Sciences University (SMU)’s Official Website.
Other Important Information for 2024/2025