Second Semester Registration Unisa 2023-2024
Second Semester Registration Unisa 2023-2024 Undergraduate
Registration for 2023
- Undergraduate & honours qualifications applicants (new applicants and Unisa students applying for a new qualification) can only register if they have received a placement offer from Unisa and accepted it online. If it is discovered that you were mistakenly admitted to a qualification, Unisa reserves the right to refuse to process and/or cancel your registration.
- Students who are re-registering must do so during the appropriate registration period for the 2023-2024 academic year.
Read Also: Unisa 2nd Semester Registration 2022-2023
(higher certificates, advanced certificates, diplomas, advanced diplomas, BTech & degrees, including the Postgraduate Certificate in Education [PGCE])
Honours degrees & postgraduate diplomas: registration for these qualifications may only be submitted online
(excluding the Postgraduate Certificate in Education [PGCE])
|New and currently returning students (for qualifications with semester modules)||9 June 2023||26 June 2023||31 July 2023|
|Student awaiting results (for qualifications with semester modules)||9 June 2023||24 July 2023||31 July 2023|
|Contact details for honours degrees and postgraduate diplomas
College of Agriculture and Environmental Sciences: email@example.com
College of Accounting Sciences: firstname.lastname@example.org
College of Economic and Management Sciences: email@example.com
College of Education: firstname.lastname@example.org
College of Human Sciences:email@example.com
College of Law: firstname.lastname@example.org
College of Science, Engineering and Technology: email@example.com
Master’s & doctoral degrees
|Registration opens||Registration closes|
|Master’s & doctoral qualifications||3 January 2023||29 March 2023|
|Doctor of Business Leadership degree
* Students registering for the MBA and MBL degrees must contact the Graduate School of Business Leadership: www.unisa.ac.za/sbl
|3 January 2023||29 March 2023|
|MCompt degree||3 January 2023||24 January 2023|
(only valid for students registering for the qualifications listed below)
- First-time registering students may register outside of the approved registration dates.
- Re-registering Unisa students must register during the prescribed registration period.
Unisa Contact Information
Here are the following ways in which you can contact Unisa:
- Telephone: 012 429 3111
- Fax: 012 429 4150
- General email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- All Unisa contact details
Visit Unisa Tvet College’s Official Website.
Other Related Post