Rhodes university online application
Rhodes University is a public research university located in Macanda (Makhanda Town), Eastern Cape, South Africa. It is one of four universities in the state. Founded in 1904, Rhodes University is the oldest university in the state and the sixth oldest university in South Africa, second only to Free State University (1904), Witwatersrand University (1896), and the University of South Africa. (1873) Stellenbosch University (1866) and Cape Town University (1829) as universities at Point Hope. Rhodes was founded in 1904 as the Rhodes University College, named after Cecil Rhodes, with a grant from the Rhodes Trust. It became a constituent university of the University of South Africa in 1918 and became an independent university in 1951.
Rhodes University is a public research university located in Makhanda Town, Eastern Cape, South Africa. It is one of four universities in the state.
Rhodes University: Course listings, tuition fees, rankings, accommodation, admission fees, contact information, prominent graduates, and more.
List of Departments
- Afrikaans and Netherlandic Studies
- African Languages
- Biochemistry, Microbiology
- Biotechnology Innovation Centre
- Business School
- Centre for Higher Education Research, Teaching and Learning
- Classical Studies
- Computer Science
- Economics and Economics History
- English Language and Linguistics
- Environmental Science
- Extended Studies Unit
- Fine Art
- Human Kinetics and Ergonomics
- Ichthyology and Fisheries Science
- Information Systems
- Journalism & Media Studies
- Literary Studies in English
- Mathematics (Pure and Applied)
- Modern Fiction
- Music & Musicology
- Physics and Electronics
- Political and International Studies
- School of Languages
- Zoology and Entomology
How To Apply
Click to Apply online;
Apply online visit: https://ross.ru.ac.za
- Register on the online system at https://ross.ru.ac.za/ using your email address and creating a password
- You will then be sent an email with a link to activate you on the system.
- Click the link to activate your registration.
- This process will take you back to ROSS where you need to click the Admission/other button (clicking the right button here is important)
- You will then be allowed to enter your login and password created in step one.
- Once you have completed your application you need to tick the button accepting the terms and conditions and submit.
- When you have submitted you are required to pay the R100 application fee. Various options are provided by the system.
- If you pay your application fee to the bank you need to use your application number as the reference and email the deposit slip to us.
- Once you have completed the process above we will process the application and you are provided a student number and login.
Contact Rhodes University; Rhodes University online application
P O Box 94
Eastern Cape, South Africa
+27 46 603 8111
The Undergraduate Financial Aid Offices are situated in Eden Grove
Should you have any queries relating to undergraduate financial aid, please contact our offices.
- O. Box 94
Tel: (046) 603 8248
Fax: (046) 603 8300
The Postgraduate Financial Aid Offices are situated in the Main Administration Block in Room 206
Should you have any queries relating to postgraduate financial aid, please contact our offices:
- O. Box 94
Tel: (046) 603 8755
Fax: (046) 603 8822
OTHER RELATED LINKS