Registration at Unisa for the 2022/2023 Academic year
Registration Unisa 2022/2023: UNISA Online Registration 2022
How to Register at Unisa for 2022 Academic year
- Online via the application website: www.unisa.ac.za/apply.
- Visit a Unisa Regional Office to submit your complete application online via the self-help stations (application form + uploaded supporting documents) (08:00-15:30, Mondays to Fridays)
Complete & submit your registration: Registration Unisa 2022/2023
Successful applicants and re-registering students must register to study through Unisa in 2022.
- Applicants (new applicants & Unisa students who applied for admission to a new qualification) may only register if they have received an offer of placement from Unisa and have accepted the offer online.
- Re-registering students can register for the 2022 academic year during the relevant registration period once they have received their registration details from Unisa.
- Should you wish to change to an alternative qualification, please apply for the alternative qualification during the next application period.
Check that you are ready to complete & submit your registration: Registration Unisa 2022/2023
- I’ve selected the modules for which I want to register based on the study time I have available and the number of modules I need to pass per year / over 2 consecutive semesters.
- I’ve calculated my study fees, including miscellaneous fees, additional study material fees and the cost of my prescribed books.
- I’ve written down the exam and other registration codes I need to complete my registration.
- I’ve read Unisa’s Student Rules.
Registration options: Registration Unisa 2022/2023
Unisa’s online registration process is quick, simple and accurate. This is why we recommend this option. When registering online, you’ll be prompted when information is missing or incorrect, helping you to ensure that you include all the necessary information when submitting your registration form.
USEFUL LINKS YOU MAY KNOW: