Online Applications UJ 2023/2024
Online Applications UJ 2023/2024: UJ Online Registration 2023-2024
The University of Johannesburg (UJ) is a dynamic, multicultural, and energetic university that reflects the cosmopolitan pace and intensity of Johannesburg, the city that bears its name. The institution is proudly South African, and it is well-equipped to contribute to the realisation of higher education’s promise for the continent’s development.
The application period for UJ academic year 2023-2024
Applications open on 01 April of the year preceding the year of intended study and close on 31 October 2023 at 12:00 noon. You may apply online by clicking on the following link; APPLY HERE; should you encounter difficulties when attempting to submit your application online, kindly send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Applicants can only apply for two study options. These study options cannot be changed once selected.
- If you are currently rewriting a grade 12 in South Africa, please note that we can only process your application based on the current results we have.
- If Grade 12 has been written more than once, your aggregate results will be uploaded at the end of your application. If you are currently in your final year outside the Republic of South Africa, unfortunately, you cannot apply for the 2023 application cycle.
- Applicants will be able to apply for a student visa only after receiving a letter of admission/conditional admission from the University of Johannesburg.
- International applicants currently in Year 12 in South Africa may be required to provide a notarized copy of their Year 11 final results for verification and examination purposes.
- Final graduation results (candidates who have completed Level 3 / Level 3) must be applied. UJ Online Registration 2023-2024
- Degree applicants are required to apply with their graduation results and do not need a USAF waiver certificate.
Checklist to apply
- Valid email addresses (Gmail or Yahoo email accounts).
- Whether the conditions for study selection were met (see prospectus).
- USAF (South African Admissions Council) Confirmation of Waiver for Degree Applicants
- Individually certified and scanned documents if you have completed Grade 12 (see the process below).
- Document upload requirement when applying online (not applicable for applicants who are in 12th grade or internal transfer/senior applicants):
- All documents must be certified
- When uploading documents, make sure that the scanned file is up to 512KB and that all documents are scanned in one of the following types – tiff, pdf, jpg, or gif
- Each document must be scanned and uploaded as separate attachments
- Alternatively, documents can be emailed to email@example.com with the temporary reference/student number listed in the subject line of the email.
University of Johannesburg Contact Information
- Tel: +27 11 559 4555
- e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit the University of Johannesburg (UJ)’s Official Website.
Other Important Application and Admission Details
- University of Johannesburg (UJ) Important Application Dates 2023/2024
- How to Apply to the University of Johannesburg 2023/2024
- University of Johannesburg (UJ) Admission Requirements 2023/2024
- University of Johannesburg (UJ) Transportation Information
- University of Johannesburg (UJ) Residences/Accommodation
- University of Johannesburg Other Important Information
- University of Johannesburg Prospectus 2023/2024
- UJ Online Registration 2023/2024