Online Applications UJ 2024/2025
Online Applications UJ 2024/2025: The University of Johannesburg (UJ) Online Registration 2024-2025…www.uj.ac.za online application 2024 form portal
The University of Johannesburg, UJ Online Application Form for Admission to the 2024-2025 Academic year will be available from 1 April 2023 to 31 October 2023 for all undergraduate studies. Therefore, the management at UJ University is appealing to all applicants to submit an online application via the www.uj.ac.za online application 2024 portal before the closing date or deadline because UJ may not accept late applications for 2024. Go to www.uj.ac.za for more details on how to apply.
UJ is a dynamic, multicultural, and energetic university that reflects the cosmopolitan pace and intensity of Johannesburg, the city that bears its name. The institution is proudly South African, and it is well-equipped to contribute to the realisation of higher education’s promise for the continent’s development.
The application period for UJ academic year 2024-2025
Applications open on 01 April 2023 and close on 31 October 2023 @ 12:00 noon. You may apply online by clicking on the following link; APPLY HERE; should you encounter difficulties when attempting to submit your application online, kindly send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Applicants can only apply for two study options. These study options cannot be changed once selected.
- If you are currently rewriting a grade 12 in South Africa, please note that we can only process your application based on the current results we have.
- If Grade 12 has been written more than once, your aggregate results will be uploaded at the end of your application. If you are currently in your final year outside the Republic of South Africa, unfortunately, you cannot apply for the 2023 application cycle.
- Applicants will be able to apply for a student visa only after receiving a letter of admission/conditional admission from the University of Johannesburg.
- International applicants currently in Year 12 in South Africa may be required to provide a notarized copy of their Year 11 final results for verification and examination purposes.
- Final graduation results (candidates who have completed Level 3 / Level 3) must be applied. UJ Online Registration 2023-2024
- Degree applicants are required to apply with their graduation results and do not need a USAF waiver certificate.
Checklist to apply for the University of Johannesburg (UJ) Online 2024
- Valid email addresses (Gmail or Yahoo email accounts).
- Whether the conditions for study selection were met (see prospectus).
- USAF (South African Admissions Council) Confirmation of Waiver for Degree Applicants
- Individually certified and scanned documents if you have completed Grade 12 (see the process below).
- Document upload requirement when applying online (not applicable for applicants who are in 12th grade or internal transfer/senior applicants):
- All documents must be certified
- When uploading documents, make sure that the scanned file is up to 512KB and that all documents are scanned in one of the following types – tiff, pdf, jpg, or gif
- Each document must be scanned and uploaded as separate attachments
- Alternatively, documents can be emailed to email@example.com with the temporary reference/student number listed in the subject line of the email. uj online registration 2024-2025
The University of Johannesburg Contact Information
- Tel: +27 11 559 4555
- e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit the University of Johannesburg (UJ)’s Official Website.
Other Important Application and Admission Details
- UJ Important Application Dates 2024/2025
- How to Apply to the University of Johannesburg 2024/2025
- University of Johannesburg (UJ) Admission Requirements 2024/2025
- University of Johannesburg (UJ) Transportation Information
- University of Johannesburg (UJ) Residences/Accommodation
- University of Johannesburg Other Important Information
- University of Johannesburg Prospectus 2024/2025
- UJ Online Registration 2024/2025