myUnisa Student Portal 2021-2022
myUnisa Student Portal 2021
How to Access Unisa Student Portal and myLife Email
myUnisa is a secure page for registered UNISA students. It provides access to important information. You can have access to your course information, check examination results, access your study materials, etc on myUnisa student portal. You will be able to submit myunisa assignments and access other resources.
After receiving confirmation from University of South Africa (UNISA) as a registered UNISA student, you have to become part of the innovative learning community. You do so by the following:
- Claim your free myLife e-mail account before you join myUnisa
- Login to your myUnisa student portal
- Complete the verification process
How to claim your mylife at Unisa
Please complete the application below to access your initial UNISA Login details.
The initial login details will give you access to three systems:
1. myUnisa – teaching and learning system and the Unisa Library
2. myLife – a web-based email for UNISA students
Login to your myLife e-mail account
Accessing your myLife e-mail account
To access your myLife e-mail account, follow these steps:
- Go to the http://mylife.unisa.ac.za/
- Enter your full e-mail address (eg firstname.lastname@example.org) and your password for your myLife e-mail account.
- Select “Sign in“.
- Click “sign out” after you’re done. Remember to sign out of both accounts.
You Can Also Access Unisa Library
The Unisa Library came into being in 1946 when Unisa introduced distance learning as a mode of tuition. The last 50 years have been a period of rapid growth, with the printed book collection now totalling over 1.5 million items. In addition, we stock over 300 000 other items as well as 4 000 current periodical titles.
We subscribe to an increasing number of electronic journals (e-journals). Both the e-journals and the growing collection of electronic books (e-books) are available to Unisa students and staff online 24/7 via the internet, regardless of the user’s physical location.
We encourage Library clients to use the Library as a space conducive to research and study.