myUnisa Login My Admin Assignments 2024/2025
myUnisa Login My Admin Assignments 2024/2025: myUnisa Assignment Submission
Assignments & Examinations
Assignments help lecturers to see whether you understand the module, and they help you to learn the work and prepare for exams. They’re critical and compulsory – you won’t be allowed to write the examination unless you’ve completed the relevant assignments.
It remains your responsibility to ensure that your assignment reaches Unisa on or before the closing date.
- It is ESSENTIAL that you submit an assignment in time to meet the deadline (submission/closing) date. If you fail to do this, the assignment will not be marked and you will therefore receive NO ADMISSION CREDITS for the assignment.
- If you are UNABLE to hand in a COMPULSORY assignment on time, you must apply IN ADVANCE to the academic department in question (eg the Department of Criminology) for an extension of time. Such an extension will be granted only in EXCEPTIONAL cases.
- NO assignments handed in after the closing date will be marked unless special permission has been obtained IN ADVANCE from the head of the relevant academic department.
- Although assignments may be submitted before the deadline (submission/closing) date, it is not always possible to mark them before the submission date. Assignments submitted early (eg by students who enrolled in November) will not be marked until February
Read Also: www.unisa.ac.za online application 2024-2025
Assignment results can be obtained by
- logging into your myUnisa to view your results online OR
- Enquire via email to the email address: email@example.com (indicate your student number in the subject heading)
As part of your assessment, you may be asked to submit a Portfolio.
- Portfolios are summative assessments but will be administered via the assignment submission platforms or as indicated in TL 101. The results of your non-venue-based summative assessment, will not be available until the examination results are made available.
Here is where all your hard work pays off. Exams can be stressful, obviously, but there are ways to reduce that, mostly through planning, studying hard, and being well-prepared.
- A student must be officially registered with the University for the subject for which admission is required.
- A student may be required to fulfill certain requirements as determined by the Academic Department in order to gain admission to the examinations (see Tutorial Letter 101).
- Admission will be granted after submission of the prescribed compulsory assignment and/or compliance with the prescribed requirements.
Read Also: myUnisa Student Portal 2024-2025
- The student number issued at the commencement of studies is the examination number.
- Students will be required to present proof of identity at the examination. A student card and an identity document bearing a recent photograph are required.
myUnisa Assignment Submission
UNISA Contact Infomation
- Preller Street, Muckleneuk Ridge, Pretoria
- Sunnyside campus (applications, registrations & learning center):
- Cnr Justice Mahomed & Steve Biko Streets, Sunnyside, Pretoria
- Tel: 0800 005 311
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit Unisa’s Official Website.