My Unisa Application for Second Semester 2024
My Unisa Online Application for Second Semester 2024
Application for admission: 2024 second semester
Most qualifications are currently full for the academic year 2023. At the end of June 2023, the university will determine whether any quаlifiсаtоn have space for the second semester of 2023.
- You may apply for a maximum of two qualifications, ranked in order of preference (although you may only register for one should both of your qualifications be successful).
- Unisa will inform you of the outcome of your application. If successful, Unisa will indicate for which qualification you have been accepted and will offer you a space for the period for which you have applied (ie either semester 1 or semester 2).
- You must accept or decline Unisa’s offer within the prescribed period of time.
- If you accept Unisa’s offer, you must register for the period for which you have been granted admission (ie semester 1 or semester 2). Should you not register for the relevant semester of study, you will need to re-apply for admission during the next application period.
How to Apply for Unisa 2024
Registrations for the second semester. As previously announced, registration for the second semester begins in June 2023 and ends in July 2023. Once you’ve determined when you’ll be able to register, take these steps to do it online.
Unisa Contact Information
Here are the following ways in which you can contact Unisa:
- Preller Street, Muckleneuk Ridge, Pretoria
- Sunnyside campus (applications, registrations & learning center):
- Cnr Justice Mahomed & Steve Biko Streets, Sunnyside, Pretoria
- Tel: 0800 005 311
- Telephone: 012 429 3111
- Fax: 012 429 4150
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- General email: email@example.com
- All Unisa contact details
Visit Unisa Tvet College’s Official Website.
Other Related Post