My Unisa Application Approval 2023-2024
My Unisa Application Approval 2023-2024 Registration
Application approval, accept offers and register
Your application will be evaluated by Unisa, which will take into account the points system. You may be offered a space for semester 1 of the 2023 academic year based on the following: if you meet the academic admission requirements for your qualification of choice, your minimum academic points score (APS), and the number of places available for the qualification for which you have applied.
Applicants may not be automatically approved to study through Unisa in 2023, based on the application and selection process stated above.
Read Also: Honours Degrees & Postgraduate Diplomas
- Applicants who do not qualify for admission will get feedback as soon as their applications are processed.
- Applicants who qualify for admission will only receive final feedback as to whether or not Unisa will offer them a space for semester 1 of the 2023 academic year once all applications have been processed and spaces allocated for semester 2.
- If you receive an offer from Unisa for semester 2 of the 2023 academic year, please accept or decline the offer within the prescribed timeframe. Registration for semester 1 will open on 3 January 2023.
|Unisa will inform you that your application for admission was successful and indicate for which qualification you have been accepted. Unisa will offer you a space for the period for which you have applied.||Unisa will inform you that your application was unsuccessful. Visit www.unisa.ac.za/study options to explore other study options.
Incorrect/incomplete applications will be rejected.
Remember to register
If your application for admission is successful and you accept Unisa’s offer, you must register for the period for which you have been granted admission. Should you not register for the relevant semester of study, you will need to re-apply for admission during the next application period.
Master’s & doctoral degrees
What will Unisa do upon receiving your application?
Unisa will assess your application to ensure that you meet the admission requirements and that you have uploaded all the compulsory supporting documents.
Your application will then be referred to the relevant academic department, where a selection process will take place during December 2020 and January / February 2023. The Master’s and Doctoral Administrative Section will inform applicants during February / March 2023 of the outcome of their application.
Submitting supporting documents
- You have 10 days from the date of application to upload your compulsory supporting documents (this date does not apply after the closing date for applications).
- If your application is declined because it is incomplete (ie you did not upload all the supporting documents), you will have to re-apply for admission during the next application period and upload the compulsory supporting documents.
What happens next?
- Successful application: Unisa will confirm this via e-mail and will also provide you with the contact details of a specific member of staff, normally your supervisor, within the relevant academic department. Please remember to register during the prescribed registration period.
- Unsuccessful application: Unisa will inform you of this via e-mail and provide you with a reason why your application was unsuccessful.
How will Unisa contact me?
- If you are a first-time Unisa applicant and do not have a myLife e-mail address, Unisa will communicate with you via the e-mail address and cellphone number you provided during the application period.
- If you were previously registered with Unisa, Unisa will send the outcome of your application to your myLife e-mail account. Please check this e-mail account regularly for information. If you have forgotten your myUnisa / myLife password, please go to myUnisa (https://my.unisa.ac.za) to update your password.
- Unisa provides all registered students with a free myLife e-mail address. It is your responsibility to activate your myLife e-mail account as soon as your registration is finalized. Your myLife e-mail account will be the only e-mail account recognized by Unisa for official correspondence to and from the university and will remain the official primary e-mail address on record at Unisa. Click here for Unisa’s rules for students.
Please for further information on the application approval at Unisa 2023-2024 academic year contact the University.
Main campus: Address:
- Preller Street, Muckleneuk Ridge, Pretoria
- Sunnyside campus (applications, registrations & learning center):
- Cnr Justice Mahomed & Steve Biko Streets, Sunnyside, Pretoria
- Tel: 0800 005 311
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit Unisa Tvet College’s Official Website.
Other Articles containing Useful Information;