My Unisa Application Accept Offer 2023/2024
My Unisa Application Accept Offer 2023/2024: Unisa Application Forms
How To Accept Unisa Offer
Applications for undergraduate qualifications: How to accept Unisa’s offer
Undergraduate qualification: higher certificates, diplomas & degrees, advanced certificates, advanced diplomas, Postgraduate Certificate in Education (PGCE) & BTech degrees
What happens once you have applied?
- Unisa will inform you of the outcome of your application. If your application was successful, Unisa will indicate for which qualification you are being offered a space.
- You must accept Unisa’s offer within the prescribed period of time. If you fail to do so, Unisa will withdraw the offer and give your space to another applicant.
Unisa Accept Offer 2023/2024
How do I accept Unisa’s offer? To accept of offer;
Anyone who wants to start a new degree must apply for admission. This includes
- First-time Unisa subscribers.
- Unisa students transfer to a new degree and/or specialization.
- Candidates who have submitted their application for admission but have not been assigned a place, have not received a place, have accepted their wish, and have not registered.
- Students completed a higher certificate or any other program and wanted to continue their university studies.
- Applicants who do not qualify for admission will get feedback as soon as their applications are processed.
- Applicants who qualify for admission will only receive final feedback as to whether or not Unisa will offer them a space for semester 2 of the 2022 academic year once all applications have been processed and spaces allocated for semester 2. Unisa Application Forms
- If you receive an offer from Unisa for semester 2 of the 2023 academic year, please accept or decline the offer within the prescribed timeframe. Registration for semester 2 will open on 10 June 2023.
A number of administrative processes, including the convenience of fee payments and information about examinations, are available on the following platforms:
All application, registration, and study-related information are available on the Unisa corporate website in both web and mobile formats. Unisa Registration
- Unisa website: (http://www.unisa.ac.za)
- myUnisa: (https://my.unisa.ac.za/)
- Fax enquiries: 012 429 4150
Information Services Division
- Tel: 0800 00 1870
- 012 429 3111 (Option 2)
Visit The Official Website Of Unisa
Other Related Post