My Application at Unisa 2023/2024
My Application at Unisa 2023/2024: 2023 Application Dates
The application process
- You may apply for a maximum of two qualifications, ranked in order of preference (although you may only register for one should both of your qualifications be successful).
- Unisa will inform you of the outcome of your application. If successful, Unisa will indicate for which qualification you have been accepted and will offer you a space for the period for which you have applied (ie either semester 1 or semester 2).
- You must accept or decline Unisa’s offer within the prescribed period of time.
- If you accept Unisa’s offer, you must register for the period for which you have been granted admission (ie semester 1 or semester 2). Should you not register for the relevant semester of study, you will need to re-apply for admission during the next application period.
Who must apply?
- Everyone wanting to start a new qualification must apply for admission. This includes first-time Unisa applicants and Unisa students changing to a new qualification.
- Everyone completing a Higher Certificate or Alternative Pathway / Extended Programme must apply for admission to the follow-on qualification.
- You must re-apply for admission if you previously applied for admission and received feedback, but did not register for any reason.
- Everyone planning to enroll in classes at a Technical Vocational Education and Training (TVET) college under the Unisa-TVET agreement must apply for admission.
Read Also: Online Application at Unisa 2023-2024
Everyone wanting to start a new qualification must apply for admission. This includes
- First-time Unisa applicants.
- Unisa students changing to a new qualification and/or specialization.
- Applicants who previously applied for admission and were not offered a space or who were offered a space accepted the offer and did not register.
- Students completing a higher certificate or any other programme and who wish to continue with further undergraduate studies.
A number of administrative processes, including the convenience of fee payments and information about examinations, are available on the following platforms:
All application, registration, and study-related information are available on the Unisa corporate website in both web and mobile formats. 2023 Application Dates
- Unisa website: (http://www.unisa.ac.za)
- The myUnisa website: myUnisa (https://my.unisa.ac.za/)
- Fax enquiries to 012 429 4150
UNISA Contact Infomation
- Preller Street, Muckleneuk Ridge, Pretoria
- Sunnyside campus (applications, registrations & learning centre):
- Cnr Justice Mahomed & Steve Biko Streets, Sunnyside, Pretoria
- Tel: 0800 005 311
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit Unisa’s Official Website.
Other Related Post