LLB Degree Unisa 2024-2025
LLB Degree Unisa 2024-2025: Unisa LLB Fees
Bachelor of Laws (Latin: Legum Baccalaureus; LL.B.) is an undergraduate law degree in the University of South Africa (UNISA) and most common law jurisdictions—except the… which allows a person to become a lawyer.
LLB degree comprises 40 modules: 37 compulsory modules and 3 optional modules.7. Students must take Introduction to Law (ILW1501) and Skills Course for Law Students (SCL1501) in their first year of registration. 8. The rules from 2018 onwards are presented per the NQF level below.
Read Also: Unisa Second Semester Registration 2024/2025
Undergraduate & honours qualifications
Bachelor of Laws
|Qualification stream:||New 2018|
|Qualification code:||98680 – NEW|
1. Students who, between 2002 and 2006, passed accepted language modules in Afrikaans and English at NQF Level 5 for this qualification will retain credit towards the completion of the LLB and need not register for the Skills Course for Law Students (SCL1501). This does not mean the modules are equivalent. 2. Students who have passed ENN106J may not register for SCL1502. This does not mean the modules are equivalent. 3. Students who have passed CRW101U or EUP1501 do not need to register for SJD1501. This does not mean the modules are equivalent. 4. Students who have passed only one language module must register for the Skills Course for Law Students (SCL1501). Unisa LLB Fees
|This qualification will be presented using both online and distance learning modes.|
Who can register?
- Applicants may only register once they have received confirmation from Unisa that their application for admission has been accepted. Unisa reserves the right to not process and/or cancel your registration if it is found that you were incorrectly admitted to a qualification.
- Re-registering students may register for the 2024 academic year once the registration period opens.
- Should you wish to start a new qualification, please apply for the alternative qualification during the next application period.
- All communication sent to you after the initial study package (with the exception of study guides) will be sent electronically to your myLife e-mail account (eg follow-up tutorial letters, examination timetables, results, and financial statements). You will no longer receive such communication in printed format.
Read Also: Unisa Application LLB 2024
How to choose your modules
Each Unisa qualification is structured in such a way that you need to pass a certain number of modules and NQF-level credits within a certain amount of time in order to graduate. You must pass a minimum number of credits/modules annually so that you are able to re-register and continue with your qualification:
- At least 36 NQF credits (3 modules of 12 credits each) in your first year of study.
- At least 48 NQF credits (4 modules of 12 credits each) in your second or further years of study.
You may not register for more than the allowed maximum number of credits/modules per semester:
- At least 60 NQF credits (5 modules of 12 credits each) in a semester.
- At least 120 NQF credits (10 modules of 12 credits each) per year for year modules.
The maximum number of credits does not include supplementary and/or aegrotat examinations from a previous semester. Modules taken for non-degree / non-diploma purposes also count toward the maximum number of credits allowed. LLB Degree Unisa 2024-2025
You must take your available time into consideration when choosing your modules, as this will impact your academic performance. You need approximately
- 6 to 8 hours per week for semester modules.
- 4 to 6 hours per week for year modules.
Click here for more information on managing your studies.
Unisa LLB Fees
UNISA Contact Infomation
- Preller Street, Muckleneuk Ridge, Pretoria
- Sunnyside campus (applications, registrations & learning center):
- Cnr Justice Mahomed & Steve Biko Streets, Sunnyside, Pretoria
- Tel: 0800 005 311
- Email: email@example.com
Visit Unisa’s Official Website.
Other Related Post
USEFUL LINKS: LLB Degree Unisa 2024-2025