How To Apply Sefako Makgatho Health Sciences 2022/2023
How To Apply Sefako Makgatho Health Sciences 2022/2023 Sefako Makgatho Application Dates
SEFAKO MAKGATHO HEALTH SCIENCES UNIVERSITY
To apply online, you need access to the internet and a valid email address. Please ensure that you:
- Complete the application accurately and fully.
- Write your names the same as they appear in your identity/passport document.
- Specify the names of the first choice and second choice degrees (where applicable)
- Complete the residence section (if applicable).
- Pay the non-refundable application fee of R200.00 and send proof of payment. Use the reference number/student number generated by the system when making payment
Please remember to upload the following certified and individually scanned documents:
- Certified copy of your ID/passport document (compulsory).
- Certified Grade 11 end of year examination results or your National Senior/Matric/IEB Certificate (if you have already completed Grade 12).
- Certified copies of your degree certificate(s) and academic record(s) (if you attended other universities).
- Certified copy of your marriage certificate (if applicable).
- Proof of non-refundable application fee payment of R200.00
Banking Details are as follows:
Account name: SMU; Bank name: Standard Bank, Account no.: 071244395 Branch no.: 020909; Ref no.: Your ID/ Passport number/ Student number
Please note: Sefako Makgatho Application Dates
- Your application will not be processed if you have not submitted all the required applicable documentation mentioned above.
- If you have not submitted the required documentation within a period of two months, unfortunately your application will not be considered.
- The University receives more applications than it can accommodate and meeting admissions requirements does not guarantee admission.
- There are limited places in University residence and admission to study at SMU does not guarantee a place in residence. The places are awarded on a first come first served basis and the University is not obliged to provide a place in the residence.
- All non-South African citizens and non-permanent residents are required to obtain a study permit prior to registering as students. Applications for study permits should be submitted to the South African Home Affairs, Consulate or High Commissioner in your country of residence/origin, and it would be issued in favour of Sefako Makgatho Health Sciences University and to be submitted during registration.
- Application forms submitted after the closing dates will not be considered.
- If you need more information, call 012-521 4058/5886/4315/4319/4137/4204/4979
The application form for admission is to be posted to: The Registrar
Sefako Makgatho Health Sciences University P. O. Box 60
Telephone No. 012-5214979/4058/5886/4315/4319/4137/4204 Fax No. 012-5215732
Other Important Information for 2022/2023
- Sefako Makgatho Health Sciences University Online Application Dates
- Sefako Makgatho Health Sciences University Application Admission Requirements
- Sefako Makgatho Health Sciences University Application Forms
- How To Apply Sefako Makgatho Health Sciences