How to Apply Online at UNISA 2024-2025
How to Apply Online at UNISA 2024/2025: Unisa Application Dates
Application for Admission 2024
Undergraduate qualifications (higher certificates, advanced certificates, diplomas, advanced diplomas & degrees): Applications for admission to Unisa will be open from 11 August to 15 October 2023. Apply now!
Honours degrees & postgraduate diplomas: Applications for admission to Unisa: 11 August to 15 October 2023. Apply now!
Master’s & doctoral qualifications: Applications for admission to Unisa: 8 September to 12 November 2023. Apply now!
- Online via the application website: www.unisa.ac.za/apply.
- Visit a Unisa Regional Office to submit your complete application online via the self-help stations (UNISA application form 2024 + uploaded supporting documents)
Read Also: Unisa Online Application 2024 Closing Date
Applications for admission to undergraduate qualifications (higher certificates, advanced certificates, diplomas, advanced diplomas & degrees) for the 2024 academic year
Everyone wanting to start a new qualification must apply for admission. This includes
- first-time Unisa applicants
- Unisa students changing to a new qualification and/or specialization
- applicants who previously applied for admission and were either not offered a space or were offered a space and did not register
- students completing a higher certificate or alternative pathway / extended program who wish to continue with further undergraduate studies
All applications for admission must be submitted online during the prescribed application period.
Applicants who plan to enroll for classes at a Technical Vocational Education and Training (TVET) college under the Unisa-TVET agreement may apply via the relevant TVET college or at Unisa via the online or self-help options.
How To Apply ONLINE at UNISA 2024/2025
Before submitting an application, please check whether you meet the statutory and college-specific admission requirements, and the required academics points score (APS) for your chosen qualification(s). A higher certificate requires a minimum APS of 15, a diploma a minimum APS of 18, and a bachelor’s degree a minimum APS of 21 or more (some exceptions apply).
UNISA Contact Infomation
- Preller Street, Muckleneuk Ridge, Pretoria
- Sunnyside campus (applications, registrations & learning center):
- Cnr Justice Mahomed & Steve Biko Streets, Sunnyside, Pretoria
- Tel: 0800 005 311
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit Unisa’s Official Website.
OTHER RELATED LINKS:
- Unisa application fee 2024
- Download Unisa Application Form 2024
- Unisa application dates for the second semester of 2024
- Unisa application for second semester 2024
- unisa application dates 2024
- How to Accept Unisa Application 2024 Offer
- Unisa Courses Offered 2024/2025
- Unisa Registration Closing Date 2024/2025