How to Apply at the University of Johannesburg in 2024-2025
How to Apply at the University of Johannesburg in 2024-2025: How do you Apply at UJ 2024
The University of Johannesburg, UJ Online Applications for Admission to the 2024-2025 academic cycle will be available from 1 April 2023 to 31 October 2023 for all undergraduate programmes. Therefore, applicants who want to apply to study at UJ for the 2024-2025 academic year must visit www.uj.ac.za online application portal 2024 and submit an online application before the closing date or deadline. UJ may not accept late applications for 2024 so apply on time.
Applications to the University of Johannesburg (UJ) 2024-2025
Applications for admission to the University of Johannesburg (UJ) for the 2024 academic year have two methods. They are namely;
- The Online Application method, which takes place electronically on the internet
- The Hard Copy Application method, where you will be asked to download an application form in pdf format, fill out the form and submit it to the UJ Admission office.
On this page, we will consider the online application method. Please, make sure you follow any procedure and instructions during the online application method. It saves time and is stress-free, so we recommend this method of application for all students.
The University of Johannesburg, UJ Online Application 2024-2025
UJ Online Application for the 2024 process is free, very simple, easy, and accurate. When applying online, you will be prompted to make changes to incorrect or wrong information before you can proceed to the next step.
In order to apply online at UJ for 2024, follow the step-by-step outlined below:
- Go to UJ website: www.uj.ac.za apply for 2024
- Click on the “Admissions + Aid” tab at the top menu of the page
- Returning students should click on “Returning OR Internal Applicant” to complete the application
- If you are a new applicant, click on “New Applicant, Apply Here” to start a new application
- A “Comprehensive Web Application Process” page will be open for you to enter your details
- Answer the following questions to proceed to the next step of the application
- Read and accept the following POPI act/clause in order to continue with your online application
- Click “Next” after accepting UJ’s POPI act/clause
- Enter your biographical details; (Nationality, Personal Information, Address Information, Contact Information, Residence Information, etc)
- Then, click on the “Save and Continue” button to proceed to the next step of the online application
- Fill out the online application form with all the required details. Make sure you provide the correct information because UJ University will contact you when your application is successful.
- Complete and submit your online application for evaluation.
OTHER RELATED LINKS:
For more details, visit https://www.uj.ac.za