How To Accept Unisa Offer For 2022/2023
How To Accept Unisa Offer For 2022/2023 Academic year
What happens once you have applied?
- Unisa will inform you of the outcome of your application. If your application was successful, Unisa will indicate for which qualification you are being offered a space.
- You must accept Unisa’s offer within the prescribed period of time. If you fail to do so, Unisa will withdraw the offer and give your space to another applicant.
To accept of offer, follow the steps outline below: Application outcomes
Unisa will inform you that your application for admission was successful and indicate for which qualification you have been accepted. Unisa will offer you a space for the period for which you have applied. You must accept or decline Unisa’s offer within the prescribed period of time. If you fail to do so, Unisa will withdraw the offer and give your space to another applicant. To accept or decline Unisa’s offer;
- Applicants who do not qualify for admission will get feedback as soon as their applications are processed.
- Applicants who qualify for admission will only receive final feedback as to whether or not Unisa will offer them a space for semester 2 of the 2022 academic year once all applications have been processed and spaces allocated for semester 2.
- If you receive an offer from Unisa for semester 2 of the 2022 academic year, please accept or decline the offer within the prescribed time frame. Registration for semester 2 will open on 10 June 2022.
- Check Unisa application dates for 2022/2023
- How to Access Unisa Application Tool
- How to Access Unisa application 2023