How Do I Check Unisa Application Status for 2024/2025
How Do I Check Unisa Application Status for 2024/2025: Unisa Registration
The University of South Africa (Unisa) is noted for providing all students with equitable access to higher education. As a result of its social responsibility to repair past disparities, Unisa has an application and selection process that efficiently resolves historical imbalances without jeopardizing quality requirements.
By the end of November 2023, Unisa will provide feedback on applications for admission to the 2024 academic year.
Your application will be evaluated by Unisa, which will involve a scoring system. If you match the academic entrance standards for your chosen qualification, your minimum points score, and the number of places available for the qualification for which you have applied, you may be offered a spot in 2024.
Applicants may not be automatically approved to study through Unisa in 2024, based on the application and selection process stated above. How do I check the status of my Unisa application for 2024/2025?
Unisa will inform you that your application for admission was successful and indicate for which qualification you have been accepted. Unisa will offer you a space for the period for which you have applied. You must accept or decline Unisa’s offer within the prescribed period of time. If you fail to do so, Unisa will withdraw the offer and give your space to another applicant.
To accept or decline Unisa’s offer, go to www.unisa.ac.za/accept offers
Read Also: How to Track a Unisa Application 2024
Unisa will inform you that your application was unsuccessful. Visit www.unisa.ac.za/study options to explore other study options.
Incorrect/incomplete applications will be rejected.
Everyone wanting to start a new qualification must apply for admission. This includes
- First-time Unisa applicants.
- Unisa students changing to a new qualification and/or specialization.
- Applicants who previously applied for admission and were not offered a space or who were offered a space accepted the offer and did not register.
- Students completing a higher certificate or any other program and who wish to continue with further undergraduate studies.
A number of administrative processes, including the convenience of fee payments and information about examinations, are available on the following platforms:
All application, registration, and study-related information are available on the Unisa corporate website in both web and mobile formats. Unisa Registration
- Unisa website: (http://www.unisa.ac.za)
- myUnisa: (https://my.unisa.ac.za/)
- Fax inquiries: 012 429 4150
Information Services Division
- Tel: 0800 00 1870
- 012 429 3111 (Option 2)
Please can Unisa for any further information needed using the contact details below:
- Preller Street, Muckleneuk Ridge, Pretoria
- Sunnyside campus (applications, registrations & learning center):
- Cnr Justice Mahomed & Steve Biko Streets, Sunnyside, Pretoria
- Tel: 0800 005 311
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit Unisa’s Official Website.