Walter Sisulu University Application 2023
Walter Sisulu University Application 2023: WSU Application Form 2023
WSU has established itself as a gateway institution, making higher education more accessible. WSU, being a comprehensive, developmental university, provides students with a wide range of academic options, articulation, and mobility across a wide range of qualifications, from certificates to diplomas, degrees, and postgraduate studies.
WSU is strategically positioned in the Eastern Cape Province, with a footprint of about 1,000 square kilometres spanning the region’s urban and rural areas. It gives the university a platform to connect with development drivers so that a suitable curriculum and research mix may be developed to fulfil the needs of the region, province, and country. WSU Application Form 2023
WSU focuses on high-quality academic, technological, and career-oriented programmes that give applicable skills for rural and urban development, with a particular emphasis on entrepreneurship.
To apply to Walter Sisulu University, you need the documents below :
- A certified copy of the green barcoded ID
- Proof of payment of any relevant application fees
- Certified copy of grade 11 results and any latest grade 12 results
For a full list of tips to remember before you apply, read here. Applicants must check individual further requirements for each course and each tertiary institution. Please also be aware of NBTs and check with your university if you need NBT results to apply. For more information on NBT click here.
FYI: South African learners wishing to apply online will need a working email address and an ID number. Foreign learners wishing to apply will need to have their passport numbers.
Read Also: CPUT Online Application 2023-2024
Documents Required for Application at Walter Sisulu University
The University considers various post-matric certificates for admission purposes.
1. The following certificates are accepted:
- The “Old Senior” certificate
- The National Senior Certificate “NSC”
- National Certificate Vocational “NCV”
- N6 certificate
- Current grade 12 learners must upload Grade 11 final results and first quarter or mid-year results if available.
- Post-matric candidates must upload a matric or equivalent certificate, academic record, copy of ID, or passport.
2. Some departments may consider mature age exemption for admission for some programmes. For more information, you may enquire from the Admissions Office at email@example.com.
Students who are from another tertiary institution may apply and submit the following documents:
- Matric Certificate
- Post-Matric Certificate
- Identity Document
- Official Academic Report
- Conduct Certificate.
- International Applicants
You will need to first apply to Universities South Africa (Usaf) for evaluation of school results or other degree/diploma certificates.
When you receive the results from Usaf you may commence with the application process and upload the results and a copy of your passport.
For further information, please visit CCIP offices at (email) firstname.lastname@example.org
How do I submit my application?
If you have never registered at WSU previously, you can apply online by clicking on the following link:
- Fill out the form to the best of your ability. All fields marked with a red asterisk are required. This implies that if you leave a field blank or provide erroneous information, you will not be able to continue.
- It is required that you have an email address. On Gmail or Yahoo, you can make one. WSU Application Form 2023
- All subsequent correspondence will be sent to the email address you supplied when you have successfully finished your application.
- If you run into any difficulties throughout the application process, please contact us at email@example.com.
- If additional information is needed to help with the assessment, you will be notified.
- You’ll also be invited to apply for a place to live and financial aid. Instructions for the process will be given to you through email.
- Address: Nelson Mandela Drive, Mthatha, Eastern Cape, South Africa
- Tel: +27 47 502 2844
- Fax: +27 47 502 2211
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit Walter Sisulu University’s Official Website.
- Walter Sisulu University Important Application Dates
- How to Apply to Walter Sisulu University
- Walter Sisulu University Admission Requirements
- Walter Sisulu University Prospectus 2023/2024
- Walter Sisulu University Courses
- Walter Sisulu University Application Forms 2023
- Walter Sisulu University Residences | Accommodation
- Walter Sisulu University Transportation
- Walter Sisulu University Other Important Information
Latest 2021/2022 Application from Other Universities South Africa
- University of Cape Town Online Application
- University of Fort Hare Online Application
- University of the Free State Online Application
- University of KwaZulu-Natal Online Application
- University of Limpopo Online Application
- North-West University Online Application
- University of Pretoria Online Application
- Rhodes University Online Application
- University of Stellenbosch Online Application
- University of the Western Cape Online Application
- University of the Witwatersrand Online Application
- Mpumalanga University Online Application
- Sol Plaatje University Online Application
- Sefako Makgatho Health Sciences Online Application
Other Related Post