Details Of University of KwaZulu-Natal Application 2022/2023
Details Of University of KwaZulu-Natal Application 2022/2023 UKZN Online Application Details; Apply Online UKZN Details
The University of KwaZulu-Natal (UKZN) is a university with five campuses in the province of KwaZulu-Natal in South Africa. It was formed on 1 January 2004 after the merger between the University of Natal and the University of Durban-Westville.
University of KwaZulu-Natal Application 2022/2023 : To apply to the University of KwaZulu-Natal , you need the documents below :
- A certified copy of the green barcode ID
- Proof of payment of all relevant application fees
- Certified copy of Grade 11 results and all recent Grade 12 results
A comprehensive list of tips that you should consider before the application should take into account, read here. Applicants should check the individual additional requirements for each course and each university. Also consider NBTs and check with your university to see if you need NBT results for the application. You can find more information about NBTs here.
Semester 1: January 2022
- If you are a South African citizen and currently in Grade 12 or have completed.
- Your National Senior Certificate or Senior Certificate and have never studied at UKZN before,
- You have to make application to UKZN by completing a Central Application Office (CAO) application form.
If you are currently registered (or have been registered) at another institution for undergraduate studies and wish to apply for a transfer to UKZN, you must also complete the CAO application form.
Where to obtain a CAO form
- CAO website click on link www.cao.ac.za to download OR
- Contact the CAO on 031 268 4444 OR
- Apply on line: consult www.cao.ac.za OR
- Write to email@example.com OR
- Application fee payable to CAO R250 on-time and R470 for late applications
- Grade 12 learners must submit certified copies of their Grade 11 results (plus any available Grade 12 results) and their ID documents with the applications.
- Applicant wishing to transfer from other Universities must submit certified copies of their National Senior Certificates/Senior certificates as well as complete academic transcripts from their previous/current Universities with their applications.
Closing dates for South African citizens
- Semester 1 (January intake)
- Medicine: 30 June: No late applications are accepted.
- All other programmes: 30 September.
Semester 2: (August intake)
- Apply directly to UKZN.
- Applications close on the 30 June.
For your information, South African students wishing to apply online will need a working email address and ID number. Foreign students who want to apply need their passport number.
UKZN Online Application Details
Latest 2022/2023 Application from Other Universities in South Africa
- University of Cape Town Online Application
- University of Fort Hare Online Application
- University of the Free State Online Application
- University of KwaZulu-Natal Online Application
- University of Limpopo Online Application
- North-West University Online Application
- University of Pretoria Online Application
- Rhodes University Online Application
- University of Stellenbosch Online Application
- University of the Western Cape Online Application
- University of the Witwatersrand Online Application
- Mpumalanga University Online Application
- Sol Plaatje University Online Application
- Sefako Makgatho Health Sciences Online Application
Apply Online UKZN Details