Details Of Tshwane University of Technology Online Application 2023/2024
TUT Online Application 2023/2024: TUT Application Form
The completed application form and a copy of the original ID and (national) advanced certificate and/or the highest academic achievement and management fee must be submitted before the application deadline. TUT is only for each course and can accept a limited number of students.
Tshwane University of Technology Application 2023/2024: To apply to Tshwane University of Technology, you need the documents below:
- A certified copy of the green barcoded ID
- Proof of payment of any relevant application fees
- Certified copy of grade 11 results and any latest grade 12 results
For a full list of tips to remember before you apply, read here. Applicants must check individual further requirements for each course and each tertiary institution. Please also be aware of NBTs and check with your university if you need NBT results to apply. For more information on NBT’s click here.
FYI: South African learners wishing to apply online will need a working email address and an ID number. Foreign learners wishing to apply will need to have their passport numbers.
Read Also: Unisa Gap Grant Application 2023/2024
Apply for TUT University Online Application 2023/2024
Tshwane University of Technology (TUT) Online Application 2023 can apply through the following simple steps:
- Go to the TUT Online Application 2023/2024 website: www.tut.ac.za online application and TUT-download online application form 2023/2024
- Complete and fill in all required information
- Make sure to add all relevant supporting documents and send them to the TUT Admissions Office
- Leave the part signed by the principal
- After receiving your application form to prove to process, send it to the Admissions Office for review.
Prospective students may apply online or complete an Application for Admission form and post it to:
Tshwane University of Technology
- Private Bag X680
- Pretoria 0001
Address for hand deliveries and applications in person. All hand-delivered applications and applications submitted in person should be submitted to:
Central Admissions Office
- Building 21-LG20
- Staatsartillerie Road
- Pretoria West
Applications for the following campuses should also be posted to or submitted at the above addresses: TUT Application Form
- Pretoria Campus
- Arcadia Campus
- Arts Campus
- Ga-Rankuwa Campus and
- Soshanguve North and South Campus
TUT Contact Center; TUT Online Application 2023/2024
- Tel: 086 110 2421
- Email: email@example.com
- SMS Number: 30655
Visit Tshwane University of Technology (TUT)’s Official Website.
OTHER RELATED POST