Details of the University of the Witwatersrand Application 2024/2025
Details of the University of the Witwatersrand Application 2024/2025: Wits 2024 Application Dates
The University of the Witwatersrand’s aim is to raise its international profile as a leading research-intensive university and to serve as a gateway to research involvement and intellectual success in Africa. This will be accomplished by focusing on intellectual quality, international competitiveness, and local relevance. We are devoted to offering high-quality, internationally competitive education based on high academic standards, cutting-edge research, public involvement, and productive partnerships with top institutions throughout the world as an institution founded on intellectual excellence ideals.
University of the Witwatersrand Application 2024/2025: To apply to the University of the Witwatersrand Application, you need the documents below :
- A certified copy of the green bar-coded ID
- Proof of payment of any relevant application fees
- Certified copy of grade 11 results and any latest grade 12 results
Read Also: Apply Online at CPUT 2023-2024
For a full list of tips to remember before you apply, read here. Applicants must check individual further requirements for each course and each tertiary institution. Please also be aware of NBTs and check with your university if you need NBT results to apply. For more information on NBT’s click here.
FYI: South African learners wishing to apply online will need a working email address and an ID number. Foreign learners wishing to apply will need to have their passport numbers.
To apply online, go to www.wits.ac.za/applications/
- You may apply for a maximum of three programs (order of choice does not matter).
- If you apply for two programs within one Faculty, you are advised to apply for one program in a less restricted faculty (e.g. Humanities, Commerce, or Science).
- Try to keep your options open, especially when applying for programs in Faculties such as Health Sciences or Engineering.
- Do not enter the duration of the program. You are applying to go into 1st year of study. Wits 2024 Application Dates
- A non-refundable application fee of R100 for South African citizens, and R700 for foreign citizens, is required.
- For assistance call the Wits Student Call Centre at +27 (0) 11 717 1888.
Pay Application Fee
- Non-refundable application fee of R100 for South African citizens
- Non-refundable application fee for foreign citizens of R700
- Payments are to be made before closing dates
- Use your Person Number or T Number as a reference
How to pay; Wits Online Application 2024
Deposit the exact amount into the University’s Application Fee account:
- Standard Bank, Account name: Wits University – Application Fees. Current Account Number: 200 346 385, Branch code: Braamfontein 004 805. CI Number 074A. (International payment swift code: SBZAZAJJ). Use your person/student number as a reference.
- Pay by cash or credit card at the Wits Fees Office, Ground Floor, Solomon Mahlangu House (Senate House), Braamfontein Campus East, Jorissen Street, Braamfontein, Johannesburg, South Africa. Use your person/student number as a reference.
- EFT – Use your Person/Student number as the reference.
Read Also: Wits University Important Application Dates
University of the Witwatersrand Contant Information:
1 Jan Smuts Avenue,
Johannesburg, South Africa
- Tel: +27 (0)11 717 1888
- Tel: +27 (0)11 717 1000
Visit the University of the Witwatersrand’s Official Website.
OTHER RELATED POST