Details of the University of the Witwatersrand Application 2022/2023
Wits Online Application 2022
University of the Witwatersrand Application 2022/2023 : To apply to the University of the Witwatersrand Application , you need the documents below :
1) A certified copy of the green bar coded ID
2) Proof of payment of any relevant application fees
3) Certified copy of grade 11 results and any latest grade 12 results
For a full list of tips to remember before you apply, read here. Applicants must check individual further requirements for each course and each tertiary institution. Please also be aware of NBTs and check with your university if you need NBT results to apply. For more information on NBT’s click here.
FYI: South Africans learners wishing to apply online will need a working email address and an ID number. Foreign learners wishing to apply will need to have their passport number.
To apply online, go to www.wits.ac.za/applications/
- You may apply for a maximum of three programmes (order of choice does not matter).
- If you apply for two programmes within one Faculty, you are advised to apply for one programme in a less restricted faculty (e.g. Humanities, Commerce or Science).
- Try to keep your options open, especially when applying for programmes in Faculties such as Health Sciences or Engineering.
- Do not enter the duration of the programme. You are applying to go into 1st year of study.
- A non-refundable application fee of R100 for South African citizens, and R700 for foreign citizens, is required.
- For assistance call the Wits Student Call Centre on +27 (0) 11 717 1888.
Pay Application Fee
- Non-refundable application fee of R100 for South African citizens
- Non-refundable application fee for foreign citizens of R700
- Payments to be made before closing dates
- Use your Person Number or T Number as reference
How to pay; Wits Online Application 2022
Deposit exact amount into the University’s Application Fee account:
- Standard Bank, Account name: Wits University – Application Fees. Current Account Number: 200 346 385, Branch code: Braamfontein 004 805. CI Number 074A. (International payment swift code: SBZAZAJJ). Use your person/student number as a reference.
- Pay by cash or credit card at the Wits Fees Office, Ground Floor, Solomon Mahlangu House (Senate House), Braamfontein Campus East, Jorissen Street, Braamfontein, Johannesburg, South Africa. Use your person/student number as a reference.
- EFT – Use your Person/Student number as the reference.
- Wits University Important Application Dates
- How to Apply to Wits University
- Wits University Admission Requirements
- Wits University Transportation Information
- Wits University Residences | Accommodation
- Wits University Other Important Information
Latest 2022/2023 Applications from Other South African Universities
- University of Cape Town Online Application
- University of Fort Hare Online Application
- University of the Free State Online Application
- University of KwaZulu-Natal Online Application
- University of Limpopo Online Application
- North-West University Online Application
- University of Pretoria Online Application
- Rhodes University Online Application
- University of Stellenbosch Online Application
- University of the Western Cape Online Application
- University of the Witwatersrand Online Application
- Mpumalanga University Online Application
- Sol Plaatje University Online Application
- Sefako Makgatho Health Sciences Online Application