Details Of Rhodes University Application 2024/2025
Details Of Rhodes University Application 2024/2025: Rhodes University Status Check
Rhodes University is a public research university in Makhanda (Grahamstown) in the Eastern Cape province of South Africa. It is one of the four universities in the province. Rhodes University was founded in 1904 and is the oldest university in the province and the sixth oldest continuously operating South African university, ahead of the University of the Free State (1904), the University of the Witwatersrand (1896), and the University from South Africa. (1873) as University of the Cape of Good Hope, Stellenbosch University (1866), and University of Cape Town (1829). Rhodes was founded in 1904 as Rhodes University College, named after Cecil Rhodes, thanks to a grant from the Rhodes Trust. It became a constituent college of the University of South Africa in 1918 before becoming an independent university in 1951. Rhodes University Status Check
Rhodes University Online Application 2024/2025:
To apply to Rhodes University, you need the documents below:
- A certified copy of the green barcoded ID
- Proof of payment of any relevant application fees
- Certified copy of grade 11 results and any latest grade 12 results
For a full list of tips to remember before you apply, read here. Applicants must check individual further requirements for each course and each tertiary institution. Please also be aware of NBTs and check with your university if you need NBT results to apply. For more information on NBT’s click here.
FYI: South African learners wishing to apply online will need a working email address and an ID number. Foreign learners wishing to apply will need to have their passport numbers.
Read Also: University of South Africa Application 2023
Rhodes University Admission Requirements 2024-2025
- Two languages at level 4 (50 – 59%) Maths or level 4 (50% – 59%) or Maths Lit. level 3 (40-49%) with APS of 40+
- English Home Language 65% and above and an APS of 45+
- English First Additional Language 70% and above with an APS of 45+
- Mathematics, Life, and Physical Sciences 65% and above with an APS of 45
- To qualify for degree studies at Rhodes University, learners must pass: the English language at an achievement rating of 4 (50 – 59%) or above.
- At least four of the seven subjects must be from the list of recommended subjects listed and students must have obtained an achievement rating of 4 (50 – 59%) or above.
How to Apply Rhodes University Online Application 2024-2025
Rhodes University Contact Details
P. O. Box 94
Eastern Cape, South Africa
Tel: (046) 603 8276/+27 46 603 8111
Fax: (046) 603 8300
Please visit Rhodes University (RU)’s Official Website.
OTHER RELATED POST
Latest 2023/2024 Applications from Other Universities in South Africa
- University of Cape Town Online Application
- University of Fort Hare Online Application
- University of the Free State Online Application
- University of KwaZulu-Natal Online Application
- University of Limpopo Online Application
- North-West University Online Application
- University of Pretoria Online Application
- Rhodes University Online Application
- University of Stellenbosch Online Application
- University of the Western Cape Online Application
- University of the Witwatersrand Online Application
- Mpumalanga University Online Application
- Sol Plaatje University Online Application
- Sefako Makgatho Health Sciences Online Application