Details of NMMU Online Application
Details of NMMU Online Application
The online application process is the first step in starting your academic experience at Nelson Mandela Metropolitan University (NMMU). You can find all the information you need to successfully complete the NMMU online application in this post. This step-by-step manual will assist you in navigating the online application process and improving your chances of being admitted to NMMU, whether you are a potential undergraduate or postgraduate student.
Online applications will be accepted starting in April 2023 from prospective undergraduate, graduate, and international students who desire to enroll at Nelson Mandela University in 2024.
Online applications for early admission in 2024 should be submitted by: in order to provide the institution and yourself enough time to process, plan, and review your application.
- 30 June 2023 for Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBChB) applications.
- 30 June 2023 for Bachelor of Pharmacy (BPharm) & Bachelor of Radiography (BRad) applications.
- 04 August 2023 for early applications (excluding MBChB, BPharm & BRad).
- 30 September 2023 for late applications (excluding MBChB, BPharm & BRad).
- 30 September 2023 for international student applications.
- 30 September 2023 for ALL student housing applications.
Your online application form must be accompanied by:
- a certified copy of your final Grade 11 exam results or;
- a certified copy of your most recent Grade 12 (June/Sept) exam results(no March results), or
- a certified copy of your matriculation certificate/statement of results if you have already passed Grade 12/completed schooling,
- certified copies of your diploma/degree certificates plus academic record(s) and certificate(s) of conduct if you have studied elsewhere,
- a certified copy of your ID (birth certificate if still waiting for ID),
- a certified copy of the identity document of your parent/legal guardian/surety,
- declaration by your parent / legal guardian/surety if you are a dependant, currently at school, or studying at a tertiary institution, or have recently left school and do/will not have permanent employment when applying or studying at the University.
2: They no longer test applicants for admission, so if your Applicant Score (AS) and subject-specific% pass grades do not satisfy the direct entry standards for your desired program, you will need to consider another qualification.
3: There may be additional selection criteria for some programs; to find out what they are, visit the Undergraduate Guide.
4: You can track the status of your application.
5: You will be informed of the results of your application by our website and SMS. Please verify that the cell phone number we have for you is accurate.
6: If accepted, you will get an orientation manual and registration details in November or December.
7: Final acceptance is dependent on:
- your final school leaving results meeting the minimum admission requirements for your chosen program, or
- the submission of your final academic record and certificate of conduct if you are studying elsewhere.
Decided what you want to study? Meet the requirements? Right, now you can apply:
- Apply online for admission to study at Nelson Mandela University
- Apply for accommodation at Nelson Mandela University
- Apply for funding
How do I apply to Nelson Mandela University?
First, you have to make sure that you meet the admission requirements of the program you wish to apply for (https://myfuture.mandela.ac.za/Applicant-Score). Obtain a copy of the undergraduate program guide or Z-Card to assist you in making an informed choice. As soon as you know what you want to study and that you meet the admission requirements, you can apply online (https://applyonline.mandela.ac.za/).
Before the first closing date, you must submit your application form and ALL necessary supporting documentation. If you submit your application form without all the required supporting documents, it will not be taken into account.
The results of each applicant’s application will be communicated to them via email and text message.
You can successfully complete the NMMU online application process by following the step-by-step instructions and keeping in mind the key information presented in this article. Increase your chances of being accepted to Nelson Mandela Metropolitan University by being proactive, making sure your application is accurate, and meeting all deadlines.