Details Of Mpumalanga University Application 2024/2025
Details Of Mpumalanga University Application 2024/2025: UMP 2024 Online Application
The University of Mpumalanga is primarily based totally in Mbombela, South Africa. It changed into installed in 2014, to begin with accommodating a modest consumption of a hundred and 40 students.
It contains the infrastructure of 3 current institutions – the Lowveld College of Agriculture, the hospitality faculty at KaNyamazane, and the Siyabuswa Education Campus. It presently gives the Bachelor of Education and Bachelor of Agriculture degrees, in addition to a Diploma in Hospitality Management. In the meantime, Council Head is Dr. Ramaranka A Mogotlane, FRCPS(Glas), FRCS(Edin), formerly Head of the Department of Anatomy at each the University of Natal and MEDUNSA.
It is certainly considered one of the new universities in South Africa, the alternative being Sol Plaatje University (formerly provisionally referred to as the University of the Northern Cape) in Kimberley.
To apply to Mpumalanga University, you need the documents below:1) A certified copy of the green barcoded ID
- Proof of payment of any relevant application fees
- Certified copy of grade 11 results and any latest grade 12 results
- For a full list of tips to remember before you apply, read here. Applicants must check individual further requirements for each course and each tertiary institution. Please also be aware of NBTs and check with your university if you need NBT results to apply. For more information on NBT’s click here. Details Of Mpumalanga University Application 2024/2025
FYI: South African learners wishing to apply online will need a working email address and an ID number. Foreign learners wishing to apply will need to have their passport numbers.
Read Also: How to Apply to CPUT 2023-2024
UMP ONLINE APPLICATION STEP-BY-STEP PROCESS
NB: Before you start with your application, ensure that you have electronic copies to upload (the accepted document types/format are: pdf, doc, Docx, tiff, PNG, jpg, jpeg):
Certified copies of your identity document, Senior Certificate/National Senior Certificate, and all other relevant documents. UMP 2024 Online Application
Proof of non-refundable application fee (RSA/SADC Applicants R150, other African Countries R350 and countries outside Africa R500)
- Step 1: Click here to apply, accept the application rules, and click “Continue”
- Step 2: Capture your biographical information and click “next” to proceed with your application;
- Step 3: Capture results details then add subjects and click “next”;
- Step 4: Capture educational institution detail and click “next”;
- Step 5: Capture academic application details (choose 2 choices/programs you wish to apply for), click on “add the qualification” and thereafter click “next”;
- Step 6: Verify/Check your application details then click “Continue”;
- Step 7: Create your 5-digit PIN (e.g 24689), click the “I accept”(twice) checkbox thereafter click “Submit Application”;
- Step 8: Upload your documents, select “yes” on the dropdown list if all your documents are ready to be uploaded, and then click “next”;
- Step 9: Click “Load/View Document” >> “Upload document” >> “Choose/Browse file” Go to the folder where your documents are stored, choose the relevant document, and click “Save”;
- Step 10: Once all documents have been uploaded click “complete upload”;
- Step 11: Confirmation Page, end of the application
Read Also: Apply & Register
University of Mpumalanga Contact Information
- Switchboard: 013 002 0001
- Email: email@example.com
Application and Registration Information:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit the University of Mpumalanga (UMP)’s Official Website.
Other Important Information