CUT Application Forms 2024-2025
CUT Application Forms 2024-2025: CUT Online Application 2024 Undergraduate
Central University of Technology (CUT) Online Application 2024-2025 academic year is open from 1 June 2023 to 30 September 2023. In order to know more, please visit www.cut.ac.za online application 2024 form portal before the closing date or deadline. CUT is the most prestigious higher education institution in the heartland of South Africa. The institution has two campuses, one in Bloemfontein, the judicial capital of South Africa, and the other in Welkom, the goldfields of the Free State.
CUT Applications for the 2024 Open
International Applications received on or before 31 October 2023
South African Applications received on or before 29 November 2023
Any person applying for admission to the CUT must request an application form from the Assistant Registrar: Academic Structure and Student Enrollment Services at the following address:
- For international Students for assistance contact the International Office.
- N qualification (TVET students)
- Students who are continuing with their studies without a gap year will be auto-promoted with no need to reapply.
- Students who took a gap year and would like to continue with their studies must complete a continuation form.
- Download and complete the continuation form (PDF)
The form is also available at the:
- Bloemfontein campus: Lapeng Student Center, Ground floor (Administration Office)
- Welkom campus: Admin Block
We encourage you to apply online:
- Online Application (the system will open on 13 May 2023)
- Applications for the following year will open in May/June of each year; the closing date is the end of August.
- Applications for the second semester will open in March/April of each year; the closing date is the end of May. Please note that only selected programmes have a second-semester intake.
An application fee, as stipulated in the admission regulations of the CUT, must be paid before the deadline specified in the admission regulations.
Prospective students must provide the Assistant Registrar: Academic Structure and Student Enrollment Services with their completed application forms for admission to the CUT as early as possible in the preceding academic year or semester. A non-refundable application fee is payable with each application for admission. CUT Online Application 2024 Undergraduate
Once the Academic Structure and Student Enrollment Services Unit have processed the applications, a selection list is drawn up and forwarded to the various faculties.
Upon receipt of the selection lists, the head of the department divides the applications into three (3) categories, namely:
- Applicants who meet all the admission requirements;
- Applicants to be subjected to the testing of potential;
- Applicants who are considered academically unsuccessful.
OTHER RELATED POST