Applications for 2024/2025 are now open
CPUT has opened applications for the 2024 academic year and prospective students can visit the university website to start their application. Prospective students are encouraged to submit their applications as soon as possible to avoid last-minute submissions or disappointment as the demand for places is high.
- Are you certain that you have compiled and prepared all of your supporting documents, including any extra documents required for some particular programs?
- Have you finished filling out your signed minor declaration if you are under the age of 18?
- To access the details before starting your online application, click here.
- Have you made sure you comply with the minimum standards for the programs you wish to apply for? For further information, see the Undergraduate Prospectus.
- Click here to access the information
- No manual applications uploaded or submitted over the counter will be accepted, with the exception of those categories that cannot submit online and as described in Step 3: Download an application form here.
- Please be aware that applicants can only select three options. With the exception of RPL, only one option is allowed.
Submit your online application
- Applicants that have never applied and/or studied (including short programs) at CPUT before (i.e no existing student number) – Apply here
- Applicants that have applied and/or studied (including short programs) at CPUT before (i.e you have an existing student number) – Apply here
- Click here for detailed international-related information.
- Click here for international admission requirements
How to apply
You are now at the first step of your career – applying for admission.
Applying for admission to CPUT consists of seven steps.
Track your application
Please visit our website for further information, including the deadlines for the various programs, and follow our social media channels for any updates.