CPUT Application Date
Applications for the 2021/2022 academic year intake opens in May 2021 for all undergraduate and postgraduate applicants.
Please note: These dates are subject to change
- Recognition of Prior Learning applicants
- Architectural Technology
- Fashion Design
- Visual Communication Design
- Interior Design
- Product Design
- Jewellery Design & Manufacture
- Nursing Science
- BTECH Nursing Science 4 year BTNURS
- BTECH Nursing Science Extended 5 year programme BTNURX
- International applicants, i.e. SA citizens with International qualifications; Non-SA citizens
- South African citizens, i.e. Refugees, individuals with permanent SA Residency status; Undergraduate programmes, including BTech programmes not closing on 31 July
Get an application form
Prospective candidates must apply online. Click here to apply online.
Please note that Only the following category of applicants are eligible to apply manually.
- Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL) candidates
- Non-South African Citizens (International applicants)
- Non-South African School Leaving Types applications
NB: No manual posted or over the counter applications will be accepted for normal RSA applicants.
Download a PDF of the form that you can print at home
There are two ways you can get a form to apply for admission:
1. Download a PDF of the form that you can print at home.
Download the undergraduate application form for 2021/2022
2. Collect a form at the Registration and Applications Office on the various campuses.
Some courses require applicants to submit additional information as part of their application. Please see the Additional admission requirements for more information.
Please note that applicants are limited to three choices (to be filled in on one form). Any further applications will be discarded.