Cape Peninsula University of Technology Application Dates 2024
Cape Peninsula University of Technology Application Dates 2024: CPUT Courses and Requirements 2024
Applying to university is an exciting and important step toward your academic and professional future. If you are considering the Cape Peninsula University of Technology (CPUT) as your study destination, it is important that you are well-informed about the application process and application deadlines. This article provides all the important details about his CPUT application date in 2024 so that you don’t miss this opportunity to make your dream come true.
CPUT has opened applications for the 2024 academic year and prospective students can visit the university website to start their application. CPUT Courses and Requirements 2024
INTERESTED IN APPLYING TO CPUT?
CPUT Opening Dates
The 2024 applications will open on Monday, 15 May 2023
Cape Peninsula University of Technology Application Closing Date
Admission dates are subject to change.
Architectural Technology, Fashion, Visual Communication Design, Interior Design, Jewellery Design & Manufacture, Surface Design, and Product Design.
South African applicants and all other undergraduate programs (including BTech programmes)
2024/2025 Term Dates
First Term: February 1 – March 18
Second Term: April 4 – June 17
Third Term: July 18 – September 2
Fourth Term: September 12 – December 2
Courses/Programmes offered at CPUT
The university offered a variety of courses for all their students, Applicants can kindly visit this link.
THE FOLLOWING DOCUMENTS ARE REQUIRED:
- All qualification documents
- Academic transcripts
- Final certificate
- SAQA certificate
CPUT Application fee: You must pay an R100 non-refundable fee for manual application. You must attach the original proof of payment to your application form.
How to Apply to CPUT
- Step 1: Decide on qualification and any additional prerequisites.
- Step 2: Gather your documents or upload any missing or incomplete documents.
- Step three is to obtain an application form (manual applications only)
- Step 3.1: Submit your application in its entirety (manual and online)
- Step 3.2: Make a payment for the application fee (manual applications only)
- Step 3.3: Submit your application and supporting papers (manual applications only)
- Step 4: Fill out an online application
- Step 5: Follow up and find out if you’ve been accepted.
- Step 6: Submit an application for residency
To learn more about how to apply for the University’s 2024-2025 academic year, please visit the link.
Cape Peninsula University of Technology Contact Information
CPUT Call Centre
- Tel: +27 21 959 6767
- Email: email@example.com
Bellville Campus Admissions Office
- Tel: +27 21 959 6256
- Tel: +27 21 959 6270
Cape Town Campus Admissions Office
- Tel: +27 21 460 3393
- Tel: +27 21 460 3861
Visit Cape Peninsula University of Technology’s Official Website.