Cape Peninsula University of Technology Application Dates 2023
Cape Peninsula University of Technology Application Dates 2023: CPUT Courses and Requirements 2023
The history of the Cape Peninsula University of Technology is lengthy and prestigious. On January 1, 2005, the Cape Technikon and Peninsula Technikon merged to establish the Cape Peninsula University of Technology. This merger was part of a bigger national movement in South Africa’s higher education landscape.
CPUT’s aim is to become Africa’s leading the Smart University of Technology, producing graduates who build a better world for humanity. CPUT’s goal is to transform its students by bringing in world-class researchers who promote cutting-edge knowledge generation and innovation. CPUT Courses and Requirements 2023
Cape Peninsula University of Technology Application Dates:
1. Closing Dates
Make sure you’re informed of the Cape Peninsula University of Technology’s closing dates.
- Your application must reach the University before the closing date in order to be considered.
Open: All courses: April
Close: Design Courses (portfolio submissions): 31 July
All other courses: End of September
• SA citizenship (with a SA ID number)
|• Non-South African Citizenship (without a SA ID number)|
|Master’s Degree & M Tech (Full Research)||15 March 2023||15 March 2023|
|Doctoral Degree & D Tech||15 March 2023||15 March 2023|
Read Also: CPUT Online Application Status 2023
Cape Peninsula University of Technology Application Fees: R100. R150 for late applications. Application fees can either be a cash payment (made directly at the Cashiers’ Office on your preferred campus), or a bank deposit.
2023/2024 Term Dates
First Term: February 1 – March 18
Second Term: April 4 – June 17
Third Term: July 18 – September 2
Fourth Term: September 12 – December 2
Courses/Programmes offered at CPUT
The university offered a variety of courses for all their students across, Applicants can kindly visit this link.
How to Apply to CPUT
- Step 1: Decide on qualification and any additional prerequisites.
- Step 2: Gather your documents or upload any missing or incomplete documents.
- Step three is to obtain an application form (manual applications only)
- Step 3.1: Submit your application in its entirety (manual and online)
- Step 3.2: Make a payment for the application fee (manual applications only)
- Step 3.3: Submit your application and supporting papers (manual applications only)
- Step 4: Fill out an online application
- Step 5: Follow up and find out if you’ve been accepted.
- Step 6: Submit an application for residency
To learn more about how to apply for the University’s 2023-2024 academic year, please visit the link.
Cape Peninsula University of Technology Contact Information
CPUT Call Centre
- Tel: +27 21 959 6767
- Email: email@example.com
Bellville Campus Admissions Office
- Tel: +27 21 959 6256
- Tel: +27 21 959 6270
Cape Town Campus Admissions Office
- Tel: +27 21 460 3393
- Tel: +27 21 460 3861
Visit Cape Peninsula University of Technology’s Official Website.
- How to Apply to CPUT 2023
- CPUT Admission Requirements 2023
- Apply Online at CPUT 2023
- CPUT SOS
- CPUT Residences | Accommodation
- Cape Peninsula University of Technology Transportation Information
- Cape Peninsula University of Technology Other Important Information
- CPUT Application 2023
- CPUT Faculties
- CPUT Online Application 2023
- Cape Peninsula University of Technology Online Application
- CPUT Online Application 2023/2024
- CPUT Application Status 2023
- CPUT Application Date 2023