Apply Unisa Online Application 2024-2025
Apply Unisa Online Application 2024-2025: Unisa 2023 Application Dates
Step 1: Check Your Course Requirements
Make sure you meet the admission requirements and academic points score for your chosen qualification. Every qualification requires a specific set of subjects and points in order to apply. Find out what you need to apply.
Step 2: Provide Valid Contact Details
Ensure that you have a valid phone number and e-mail address. Unisa communicates with applicants during and after the application process through your personal contact details. Provide ONLY one email address and phone number to receive your messages.
Read Also: Unisa Admission 2024-2025
Step 3: Prepare Your Documents
These documents are required from students applying to study at Unisa for the first time. You need to upload them attached to your application before you begin the online process. The needed documents are:
- A copy of your school qualifications (eg Senior Certificate)
- A copy of your official tertiary academic record(s) (if applicable) (internet copies may not be accepted)
- A copy of your ID document (RSA students) or ID/passport (international students)
- A copy of your marriage certificate (if applicable) or divorce decree (if applicable)
- A sworn translation of documents if they are not in English or Afrikaans
Step 4: Apply Online
Once you have completed the steps explained above, apply on Unisa’s official website.
Step 5: Pay The Application Fee
Unisa charges R110 for online applications. Your application will be processed once the application fee has been paid. Note that application fees are non-refundable. After submitting your application, sit back and relax. Wait to hear from UNISA whether you have been accepted or not. Unisa 2024 Application Dates
Step 6: Accept Unisa’s offer
- Applicants who do not qualify for admission will get feedback as soon as their applications are processed.
- Applicants who qualify for admission will only receive final feedback as to whether or not Unisa will offer them a space for semester 1 of the 2024 academic year once all applications have been processed and spaces allocated for semester 2.
- If you receive an offer from Unisa for semester 2 of the 2024 academic year, please accept or decline the offer within the prescribed timeframe. Registration for semester 1 will open on 3 January 2024.
UNISA Contact Infomation
Please can Unisa for any further information needed using the contact details below:
- Preller Street, Muckleneuk Ridge, Pretoria
- Sunnyside campus (applications, registrations & learning center):
- Cnr Justice Mahomed & Steve Biko Streets, Sunnyside, Pretoria
- Tel: 0800 005 311
- Email: email@example.com
Visit Unisa’s Official Website.
Other Related Post