How to Apply Online at Unisa for 2024-2025
How to Apply Online at Unisa for 2024-2025: Unisa Application Form
Application for Admission 2024
Unisa’s application model is open and continuous, which means that applications remain open throughout the year.
Please take note of the following:
- During the period 3 January to 7 March 2024, all applications for admission must be submitted online. No self-help stations will be available for applications at the regional offices.
- Admission to a qualification is not automatic. It will depend on whether you comply with the admission requirements and if space is available.
- Not all qualifications are available all the time. Only the qualifications where there is space available will be available on the online application form.
- If you were not offered a space at Unisa, you can contact the Central Applications Clearing House (CACH) at DHET. Click here for more information.
Applications for admission to undergraduate qualifications (higher certificates, advanced certificates, diplomas, advanced diplomas & degrees) for the 2024 academic year are open and continuous. Apply now!
Everyone wanting to start a new qualification must apply for admission. This includes
- first-time Unisa applicants
- Unisa students changing to a new qualification and/or specialization
- applicants who previously applied for admission and were either not offered a space or were offered a space and did not register
- students completing a higher certificate or alternative pathway / extended program who wish to continue with further undergraduate studies
All applications for admission must be submitted online during the prescribed application period.
Applicants who plan to enroll for classes at a Technical Vocational Education and Training (TVET) college under the Unisa-TVET agreement may apply via the relevant TVET college or at Unisa via the online or self-help options.
If you were not offered a space at Unisa, you can contact the Central Applications Clearing House (CACH) at DHED
For a full list of tips to remember before you apply, read here. Applicants must check individual further requirements for each course and each tertiary institution. Please also be aware of NBTs and check with your university if you need NBT results to apply. For more information on NBT click here.
Unisa Application Form
UNISA Contact Infomation
- Preller Street, Muckleneuk Ridge, Pretoria
- Sunnyside campus (applications, registrations & learning center):
- Cnr Justice Mahomed & Steve Biko Streets, Sunnyside, Pretoria
- Tel: 0800 005 311
- Email: email@example.com
Visit Unisa’s Official Website.
Other Related Post