Apply for Admission Unisa 2024/2025
Apply for Admission Unisa 2024/2025: Apply for Admission Unisa 2024
Application for Admission to 2024
Applications for admission to Unisa undergraduate qualifications (higher certificates, advanced certificates, diplomas, advanced diplomas & degrees) for 2023 academics will be open on 11 August and close on 15 October 2023. All prospective students should apply before the application deadline or closing date.
What does the selection process entail?
- At the heart of the selection process is a calculation of your individual points score, which takes into account your final Grade 12 marks and other key factors such as the school you attended, your gender, socio-economic group, race, and so on.
- Before submitting an application, please check whether you meet the statutory and college-specific admission requirements for your chosen qualification(s).
- It is important to note that you will not automatically be accepted to study through Unisa in 2024. Students will be accommodated on the basis of the number of places available for each qualification.
Read Also: Registration with Unisa 2024-2025
The application process for 2024
- You may apply for a maximum of two qualifications, ranked in order of preference (although you may only register for one should both of your qualifications be successful).
- Unisa will inform you of the outcome of your application. If successful, Unisa will indicate for which qualification you have been accepted and will offer you a space for the period for which you have applied (ie either semester 1 or semester 2).
- You must accept or decline Unisa’s offer within the prescribed period of time.
- If you accept Unisa’s offer, you must register at Unisa for the period for which you have been granted admission (ie semester 1 or semester 2). Should you not register for the relevant semester of study, you will need to re-apply for admission during the next application period.
Who must apply?
- Everyone wanting to start a new qualification must apply for admission. This includes first-time Unisa applicants and Unisa students changing to a new qualification.
- Everyone completing a Higher Certificate or Alternative Pathway / Extended Programme must apply for admission to the follow-on qualification.
- You must re-apply for admission if you previously applied for admission and received feedback, but did not register for any reason.
- Everyone planning to enroll in classes at a Technical Vocational Education and Training (TVET) college under the Unisa-TVET agreement must apply for admission. Unisa 2024
NSFAS Virtual Contact Center
We are available to assist through the following channels:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Facebook: National Student Financial Aid Scheme
- Twitter: @myNSFAS
- Instagram: @myNSFAS
Account, Payment, and Balance Enquiries
For queries regarding payments and balances:
- Tel No: 08000 67327
- Email: email@example.com
For general inquiries relating to accounts:
UNISA Contact Infomation
- Preller Street, Muckleneuk Ridge, Pretoria
- Sunnyside campus (applications, registrations & learning center):
- Cnr Justice Mahomed & Steve Biko Streets, Sunnyside, Pretoria
- Tel: 0800 005 311
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit Unisa’s Official Website.
OTHER RELATED LINKS: