AFDA Application Dates
AFDA Application Dates
The application dates for AFDA differ depending on the program, location, and academic year. Normally, applications for the following year’s intake open around May and close around September or October. AFDA has evaluated the admissions process, which means they consider applications as they receive them. Therefore, it’s urged to submit your application as early as possible to increase your chances of securing a spot.
It’s important to remember that AFDA has limited spots available for each program, and competition can be fierce. Therefore, it’s important to ensure that you meet all the admission standards, submit your application on time, and prepare thoroughly for the interview process.
However, it’s vital to check AFDA’s website or contact their admissions office for specific application dates for the program and location you’re interested in.
2024 ENROLMENT | DEGREES
- 16 January –February 2024
- Monday – Friday from 9 am – 4 pm
- Saturdays from 10 am – 1 pm
Late enrolment for the degrees opens on 5 February 2024. Any student permitted to enroll after the designated enrolment window will be required to pay a Late Enrolment Fee upfront upon enrolling (refer to Fee Structures).
2024 ENROLMENT | HIGHER CERTIFICATES
- 25 February – 7 March 2024 between 10 am – 4:30 pm (Weekdays only when enrolling on campus)
- Term 1 for the Higher Certificates starts Monday 11 March 2024 (Late enrolment for Higher Certificate begins)
- Certified copy of ID /passport
- Certified copy of Senior Certificate, or highest equivalent academic qualification
- 2 color ID photographs
- Certified copy of the fee payers Identity Document
- Certified copy of proof of residency of fee payer
- Proof of payment/s
Entry Requirements for Higher Certificate and Degree Studies
- To qualify to study a Higher Certificate program, you need to have matriculated with a National Senior Certificate (South African Grade 12 / Matric) with a Diploma / Higher Certificate pass.
- Should you not have the above, you may be able to qualify to complete and pass the AFDA Entrance Exam.
Apply to Study at AFDA
The Application Process
Apply to your selected AFDA campus for the course you want to take.
After submitting your application, schedule a consultation visit to the campus.
Wait until you receive your letter of admission before proceeding with registration.
Step 2: Register
Pay the registration fee to secure your place.
You will have received an acceptance letter providing you with your new AFDA student number.
Have this as well as the details you need to make a payment (online payments and EFT accepted).
Step 3: Enrol
Before classes start, make it official by completing enrolment.
Make sure that you are aware of the stipulated enrolment window for your course.
This is the final step before beginning your studies at AFDA.
- 41 Frost Avenue, Auckland Park 2092 Johannesburg, South Africa
- +27 (0) 11 482 8345
- 18 Lower Scott Road, Observatory 7925 Cape Town, South Africa
- +27 (0) 21 448 7600
- 2a Highdale Road, Glen Anil 4051 Durban, South Africa
- +27 (0) 31 569 2252
- 28 Bird Street Central 6006, Port Elizabeth
- +27 (0) 41 582 1266
- Plot 188, Oodi, Botswana
- +267 3102542
OTHER RELATED LINKS