University of South Africa (Unisa) Online Application 2021-2022
Unisa Online Application 2021-2022
Application for Admission to Unisa 2021-2022
The University of South Africa (UNISA) is accepting application for admission to the 2021-2022 academic year from March to July 2021. Applicants willing to start a new qualification should apply for admission to study at Unisa for 2021-2022 academic year. Remember the following instructions before you start your online application.
- Applicants who wish to study at Unisa will be able to apply for at least two qualifications in an alternative choice of study but you may only register for one if both of your qualifications are successful.
- Unisa will remind you of your application outcome. If it was successful, they will show you which of the qualification you have been admitted in and also offer you a space for the time in which you have applied, (i.e. the First Semester).
- It is compulsory to accept or decline any offer given by Unisa within the time given. If you are not able to reach the deadline given by Unisa, they will take the offer and give the available space to a different person or applicant.
- First-time Unisa students are required to finish the First Year Experience and Massive Open Online Course before they will be able to accept offer from Unisa
- You have to accept only one Unisa’s offer. This is because if you accept the offer for one qualification, it does not matter your first or second chosen qualification, the offer will vanish automatically.
- You are required to register for the given period of admission given by the University if you were able to accept Unisa’s offer.
Please Take Note: If you did not register for the essential semester of your study, you have to apply for admission again during the next application period.